Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Weedeater for sale

  1. Account Closed
    Kaymara's Avatar
    Kaymara is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    27,684
    #1

    Weedeater for sale

    Advertisements
    Gas powered weed eater for sale. uses gas with a little oil mixed in. Selling for 15.00
  2. Account Closed
    Trey's Avatar
    Trey is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    23,642
    #2
    Like a weed wacker?

    If so, we'll take it! Ryan can pay cash this week and pick it up on his way home from work one day!
  3. Account Closed
    Kaymara's Avatar
    Kaymara is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    27,684
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rileysmom View Post
    Like a weed wacker?

    If so, we'll take it! Ryan can pay cash this week and pick it up on his way home from work one day!
    Yes m'aam
  4. Account Closed
    Trey's Avatar
    Trey is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    23,642
    #4
    Okay, we'll take it! I was just thinking about this yesterday, we need one so bad!

    Ryan has to drop off some stuff to Laura's house this week, so what's a good time for him to pick it up? Any particular time or day good for you?
  5. Account Closed
    Trey's Avatar
    Trey is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    23,642
    #5
    And actually, if you PM me your paypal, I can pay you right now, then he can just pick it up whenever or you can leave in the porch if you aren't going to be home and whatnot...
  6. Account Closed
    Kaymara's Avatar
    Kaymara is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    27,684
    #6
    I am home all the time. Its the thing that trims the weeds and sides of grass etc. Called a weed eater LOL. I will PM ya my paypal tho
  7. Account Closed
    Trey's Avatar
    Trey is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    23,642
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaymara View Post
    I am home all the time. Its the thing that trims the weeds and sides of grass etc. Called a weed eater LOL. I will PM ya my paypal tho
    Yeah I looked it up online to make sure, my dad always called it a weed whacker growing up!

    Thanks again and I think Ryan will be stopping by tomorrow after work if that's cool... probably somewhere around 2-4?
  8. Account Closed
    Kaymara's Avatar
    Kaymara is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    27,684
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rileysmom View Post
    Yeah I looked it up online to make sure, my dad always called it a weed whacker growing up!

    Thanks again and I think Ryan will be stopping by tomorrow after work if that's cool... probably somewhere around 2-4?
    Thats perfect I will be here

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •