Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: If anyone is thinking of opening an ING Direct Savings...

1. Loving Life in Paradise!
    Loving Life in Paradise!
    Blog Entries

If anyone is thinking of opening an ING Direct Savings...

Advertisements
    If anyone is in the market for a new savings account, and is considering IMG Direct, let me know.

Right now they have a referral special. If you accept a referral and open with at least $250, you get a $25 bonus deposit, and the referring account holder gets $10.

It's a super easy account to manage, and right now the savings accounts are at 4.3% APY.

So, if you're thinking about it, let me know, and I'll email you a referral.
  2. Loving Life in Paradise!
    Loving Life in Paradise!
    Blog Entries
    One more thing... for all those SRB's floating around out there, think about saving some! I put half into our ING savings since the interest is so much better than USAA and NFCU savings accounts.
  3. Happy little tree
    Happy little tree
    I'm not in the market for one, but I just wanted to say that this is the account that my college fund was put into. It has great interest rates and was very easy for my parents to manage. I highly recommend it - it's hard to come by a savings account with an interest rate that's along the lines/slightly higher than inflation!

Keep up with all of our adventures with renovating a 1960s ranch house - check out MY BLOG!