Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Beauty Control

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Beauty Control

Advertisements
    My MIL is selling it if you guys are interested! You can also contact me if you have any questions.

http://www.beautipage.com/catalog/shopOnline.asp

Have fun!
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz
  2. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    oh wow suddenly we have all these beauticontrol consultants come popping up LOL. I know we have alot of MK ladies on here but I didnt know there were a few on here that did beauticontrol too.

3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I know my MIL is trying toget out of the business. I will keep everyone (who wants) posted if she clearance out things.

I hate to say it but I prefer Mary-kay.
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz
  4. Cherrish
    My mom did BeautiControl WAYYYY back in the day. I didn't even know they were still around.
  5. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    oh yeah they are still around. I can see why too.

6. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by DakotaCowgirl View Post
    I know my MIL is trying toget out of the business. I will keep everyone (who wants) posted if she clearance out things.

I hate to say it but I prefer Mary-kay.
    Dont you sell MK too? Mind me asking you why you like MK better. I am also not saying I dont like MK but BC has things that MK doesnt that I wished they had.

7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    No. I don't sell it. I have a young child and I don't wear alot of makeup and do that stuff very often. I like what I know. BC isn't bad I am not just a big fan of it. Kinda spendy too.
  8. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    well both MK and BC are both spendy but I like some things about BC as far as the business end better than MK. I like both companies and I love alot of both of their stuff but I cant really do both of them I dont think and I have to pick one or the other.