Thread: **((Longaberger))**

1. Senior Member

Smile **((Longaberger))**

Advertisements
    I have two pieces for sale, if your local NOB/Oceana command area:

(The items are comparable to these)
    http://www.eagle-emporium.com/ironpics/jan19-010.jpg

The actual company website is: http://www.longaberger.com/

I have the black rot iron shelf paid $180.00 for it, asking $90.00 has only been used for decorative display and lovingly cared for....(This piece I only have the actual iron shelf) There are five shelves. Each self holds a 'bread' basket adequately. There are wooden shelves that can be put on top. I never purchased though, you could probably buy those on EBAY if you were interested.

The other piece I have is the corner unit, same type of shelf. That piece I paid about $300 for the set? (This set is the stand, 3 wooden shelves and 3 corner baskets, no liners, no protectors). Asking $150 if you collect and love them like I do.

I'm only parting with them and want to sell a bunch of my baskets. B/C I want to change decor. They are all new, have only been used for display purposes in our home. Are dusted monthly and periodically I rinse them out in cool water and let them air dry than launder the liners.

I have a large assortment of baskets. I would be interested in selling the whole collection (All baskets, liners and protectors) for market value of them (Approx. $1500?)

If your interested PM me please

The rot iron, I can't/won't ship to heavy pointless. The shipping fees would be through the roof.

The actual basket collection I have. I would ship that if your outside of my area.

Thanks!
    Amanda

My Sweetheart

Quote Originally Posted by LoveKiss View Post
    Would you please not tempt the deployment gods?! They are vindictive and cruel.
  2. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

I wish I lived near you!
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.