Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: School fundraiser

1. Senior Member

Jump for Joy School fundraiser

Advertisements
    Chance is selling stuff for school. You can go online and order stuff and it will be sent directly to your house! For every item you order money goes to the school and it gets Chance one step closer to his personal goal. OR if you live around me you can come on by and we are also taking orders for cookie dough and other goodies!!! Sales end I believe on October 2. Thank you soooooo much!!! Here is the info.

R J Neutra Elementary School is having a fundraiser. You can shop online at

http://www.foryourschool.us/store/br...hp?sID=rjn1309

The group receives profit from the sale and the seller will receive prize credits. Enter the seller ID below to begin.

Seller: Chance Pike
    Seller ID: rjn1309

Thank you for your support.

If the link above does not work, please use the following link and enter the seller ID: http://www.foryourschool.us/store/index.php
  2. Senior Member
    what is it? just out of curiosity. is it sally foster, omg if it is I am soooo there. my computer is slow so i didn't click the link yet, that would probably give me the answer.
  3. Senior Member
    ok just looked at it and the wrapping paper looks like sally foster, but it doesn't' say it is. Is it? I'm serious when i say i'll buy like 100 dollars if it is. I haven't been able to stock up since i graduated high school and it is my favorite EVER!
    I know some others (mainly family) who will buy in an instant too!
  4. Senior Member
    I am not sure what brand it is. I looked all over the book and all I see is the foryourschool.com??? I know what you are talking about with the paper and to me it looks the same as all the other ones I have ever seen as far as school funraisers but I am not to sure. I am gonna look at the site a little closer right now and see if I can find any info!
  5. Senior Member
    Is it the really heavy like nice wrapping paper? are there samples in your book? I just like the stuff that doesn't rip when you try to wrap and of course, now I'm dead out of good stuff, i managed to use it for 3 years just on leftovers, but now i have to buy some. The prices match sally foster, so i thought maybe...
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mak327 View Post
    Is it the really heavy like nice wrapping paper? are there samples in your book? I just like the stuff that doesn't rip when you try to wrap and of course, now I'm dead out of good stuff, i managed to use it for 3 years just on leftovers, but now i have to buy some. The prices match sally foster, so i thought maybe...

The only book that they sent home to sell out of was the cookie dough one. I did see a few on the site that he sold last year that I know was the thick stuff. They have a contact us link on the page I am going to ask them if they know what brand the wrapping paper is.
  7. Senior Member
    I'm pretty sure it is not sally foster, but it looks like it is high quality so i'm going to have to place an order here soon Just have to figure out what I need, hehe. When are his sales due?
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mak327 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it is not sally foster, but it looks like it is high quality so i'm going to have to place an order here soon Just have to figure out what I need, hehe. When are his sales due?
    Thank you! They are due by October 2nd.
  9. Senior Member
    I am goin to check it out! How cool that they are taking school fundraising online.
  10. Senior Member
    Ok, I want to order some of the chocolate. Do you know if it's shipped any special way to keep it from melting?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast