Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Car Seat Travel Systems?

1. Regular Member
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayo View Post
    Thanks for trying to find the Chicco system for me! No one is planning baby shower for her and things are tight for them. I just wanted to make sure I didn't get a "cheap" one. But I'm familiar with Graco so I feel good with my decision.

Now to find a crib.....
    I was able to get a NICE crib from Babies R Us for about $150. I used a 20% off coupon and it isn't one that converts into a full size bed. I honestly don't like those cribs.

ignore the puke green walls:

2. Senior Member
    I love our Graco.
  3. Looking for the sunshine...
    Looking for the sunshine...

Thanks ladies for the tips on the cribs! Again, now that I had time to think things through IMm happy w/the system I bought. It's safety rated very similiar to the Chicco one and just a functional. She only asked for the car seat...now she gets the seat and the stroller.

I'll be comparision shopping for the crib soon..might just throw in a dresser too. They really have nothing and this way the big ticket items are taken care of.
  4. Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    Quote Originally Posted by fallinstar View Post
    wow I must be looking at the wrong travel systems. The Peg Perego one we were planning to get is like 580.
    That sounds about right for Peg Perego. It's an expensive brand, but a lot of people love it. One of the strollers (not travel systems, just a stroller--the Pliko P3) is close to $300 I think. I can't remember for sure because I haven't decided between that and a couple other strollers.
    Beth, Mama to Emmalee (12), Evan (9), and Ella (4 on May 7) (I really REALLY need to update my picture!)
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    We went with the Peg Perego stroller and a Chicco Keyfit 30 car seat.

Jayo, I've never seen or heard of the Graco Spree before. I must say, you're a VERY generous aunt!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BethM View Post
    That sounds about right for Peg Perego. It's an expensive brand, but a lot of people love it. One of the strollers (not travel systems, just a stroller--the Pliko P3) is close to $300 I think. I can't remember for sure because I haven't decided between that and a couple other strollers.
    Ok That's what I thought, but they were posting travel systems in here for like less than $200 and I was like wow. No we bought the ratings book and were looking at them, and I just feel in love with it before I even read anything about it or saw the price. Ok I don't feel as guilty now. I am getting a travel system as a gift, my dad's boss is buying one of them for me as a gift.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123