Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comfortable kids shoes: share your faves!

1. Senior Member

Question Comfortable kids shoes: share your faves!

Advertisements
    We are going to Disneyworld in less than a month and I want my kids to have really comfortable shoes. Are there any shoes that you swear by? My daughter is 6 so she'll tell me if her shoes are not comfortable but my 2 year old doesn't know how to tell me if his shoes don't feel right.
  2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    We are going to Disneyworld in less than a month and I want my kids to have really comfortable shoes. Are there any shoes that you swear by? My daughter is 6 so she'll tell me if her shoes are not comfortable but my 2 year old doesn't know how to tell me if his shoes don't feel right.
    You are going to be doing a lot of walking, I say tennis shoes and socks. You probably dont have much time left to buy them new shoes and have them break them in so they are comfortable.
    My favorite shoes to buy my boys are by sketchers:
    http://www.skechers.com/shoes-and-cl...koolers_b/bbk/

They are anti-microbial, wash them under a hose if they get muddy, my boys love them. However, the first time wearing them my ds got a blister on the back of his foot..so they have to be broken in.

JC Penny sells them for $30...I get mine from the px for $20...and got really lucky a few months ago and found a pair on clearance at my px for $4...couldnt beat that!
    Last edited by armywife84; 04-21-2009 at 12:57 PM. Reason: more info
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed

I like Stride Rites for DD. Those are the only ones she doesn't seem to yank off.
  4. Senior Member
    We went in January and I brought their worn in tennis shoes and a pair of crocs. They tried wearing tennis shoes the first day but buy day two,their feet hurt too bad, so they wore the crocs and were much more comfortable the rest of the trip.
  5. Senior Member
    DD loved her stride rites and her crocs. For the longest it was the only shoes we could get her to wear without her screaming.
  6. Member
    I like Sketchers. It's the only shoes I wear and my siblings love them. They may be a bit more, but they will last through most anything. Sketchers also makes a version of crocs. If you can find a Sketchers store make sure you ask for a military discount!!
  7. Proud Navy Wife
    Proud Navy Wife
    The Sesame Street line of New Balances are my DS's faves. He's in a 8 for now. But he calls them his "fast" shoes.
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joodie View Post
    The Sesame Street line of New Balances are my DS's faves. He's in a 8 for now. But he calls them his "fast" shoes.
    New balance is a great shoe and the Sesame Street ones are too cute.
  9. Senior Member
    Well, now that we have survived our first trip to Disney World I will update .

Both of my kids ended up wearing their Crocs most of the time since it was pretty rainy. My son didn't really do too much walking but my daughter did and didn't have any complaints. I had no idea it would rain so much!!!
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I buy quality skate shoes for Riley because he has wide-feet and is flat-footed. He can walk all day in them! I also buy him Reef flip flops because I know from experience they are super comfy, plus they are super cute. And you can get them for dirt cheap at the Exchange!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast