Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Birthday Care Package

1. Regular Member

Big Grin Birthday Care Package

Advertisements
    Hi guys!
    My DB's birthday is coming up in 2 weeks. I am trying to think of a care package to send to him in Tx. He is a gamer on top of really being into computers. Very dedicated to the AF. If you guys have any ideas, I am open for suggestions!

Thank you
  2. Senior Member
    I would do some stereotypical birthday stuff in there. Balloons, streamers, stuff like that. When DB was in the box at JRTC for his birthday I sent him with a card that had birthday cake flavored gum inside of it and a recorder with a recording of me singing happy birthday to him and a birthday message on it. I'm guessing your DB is just at his normal base though right, he's not deployed or out training?
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I'm probably going to bake some mason jar cakes for DH's birthday and add frosting and a candle to the package.

4. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kt_bug View Post
    I would do some stereotypical birthday stuff in there. Balloons, streamers, stuff like that. When DB was in the box at JRTC for his birthday I sent him with a card that had birthday cake flavored gum inside of it and a recorder with a recording of me singing happy birthday to him and a birthday message on it. I'm guessing your DB is just at his normal base though right, he's not deployed or out training?
    No he is not out training nor deployed. We are in an LDR and he is stationed 2000 miles away while I finish school.
  5. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild*Rose View Post
    I'm probably going to bake some mason jar cakes for DH's birthday and add frosting and a candle to the package.

I really like this idea. I think I will make him some for him and his room mates.
  6. Regular Member
    Just an update ladies,
    His box is almost put together. I got him some local snacks that you can only find in our home state as well as his favorite candies. Also, I got him a box and filled it with different types of quotes relating to different things. We are doing the cake in the jar for him as well and his favorite cologne since he is running out. Thank you for your ideas.