Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I spent how much?

1. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

I spent how much?

Advertisements
    Ha... whoops. DB is at training. To keep myself occupied last night I went out and bought the basics for care packages. Travel size toiletries. Shelf snacks. Lots of stuff to decorate them with... ended up spending $140! Haha. Oh well. I've still got plenty more I want to buy, but I think I'll wait for him to actually deploy. He might be upset if he found out how much I've spent. 😂
  2. Senior Member
    It's all out of love!
  3. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by caljmw649 View Post
    It's all out of love!
    It absolutely is! I had fun picking out things for him.
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KatKar View Post
    It absolutely is! I had fun picking out things for him.
    I used to sponsor a woman in the coast guard, or maybe it was navy. I don't remember, it was a few years ago. But I sent her a few care packages and really enjoyed it. She loved receiving them and really appreciated it. I've put together a few care packages for my husband as well. It gives you a happy feeling to be doing something for them even though they aren't home.
  5. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by caljmw649 View Post
    I used to sponsor a woman in the coast guard, or maybe it was navy. I don't remember, it was a few years ago. But I sent her a few care packages and really enjoyed it. She loved receiving them and really appreciated it. I've put together a few care packages for my husband as well. It gives you a happy feeling to be doing something for them even though they aren't home.
    It really does. It was cool seeing what if his favorite stuff I could find in the small travel sizes. Or picking out his favorite snacks. I talked about the things I got with another soldier and he told me that it all sounded perfect! So I hope I'm on the right track.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KatKar View Post
    It really does. It was cool seeing what if his favorite stuff I could find in the small travel sizes. Or picking out his favorite snacks. I talked about the things I got with another soldier and he told me that it all sounded perfect! So I hope I'm on the right track.
    I'm sure you are!