Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: TV Shows/Movies??!!

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

TV Shows/Movies??!!

Advertisements
    Hi! My BFF is deployed and right now our favorite tv show is on TV in it's new season. Does anyone know any way that I can buy the digital episodes online and send it on a thumb drive or something? He is also hoping I can figure out a way to put movies on a thumb drive rather than sending DVDs, any advice on that??? Thanks for any thoughts!
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    What series?
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    And movies, yes, Google it.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  4. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Guynavywife View Post
    What series?
    Always Sunny in Philadelphia :-) And I have tried to Google it with the movies, but I can't find a good answer. The problem seems to be that if I buy them on iTunes, Vudu, Amazon or anything like that then my friend would have to have those applications on his computer and be logged into my account, but he doesn't have access to the internet for that.
  5. Regular Member
    Not sure if this suggestion is allowed (sorry if not, mods), but try a XXX. Good luck.
    Last edited by Tojai; 02-03-2017 at 03:12 PM. Reason: edited out illegal activity
  6. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Is the series on Hulu? I would think he'd be able to sign into a Hulu account on his computer and watch the new episodes within a day or so of them airing.

7. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Quote Originally Posted by anarchamom View Post
    Not sure if this suggestion is allowed (sorry if not, mods), but try a XXX. Good luck.
    Not allowed here, illegal activity is against our TOS. You can review them here:

http://www.militarysos.com/forum/con...s-service.html

Posting about planning or committing illegal activity on MilitarySOS is prohibited.
  8. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by April Lynne View Post
    Is the series on Hulu? I would think he'd be able to sign into a Hulu account on his computer and watch the new episodes within a day or so of them airing.
    Thanks, but he doesn't have access to the internet where he is.