Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Halloween CP?

1. Senior Member

Halloween CP?

Advertisements
    Is anyone sending their SO a Halloween CP?? Pics, ideas, and tips are welcome!
  2. Senior Member
    I sent a box full of hard candy....nothing that could melt due to their location. Also sent some small decor items like streamers. Granted that box was for the whole command but it was well appreciated. The squadron CO even told me she loved my box when I saw her after they came home.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Margot31 View Post
    I sent a box full of hard candy....nothing that could melt due to their location. Also sent some small decor items like streamers. Granted that box was for the whole command but it was well appreciated. The squadron CO even told me she loved my box when I saw her after they came home.
    So sweet! I love being crafty and creative but I'm so short on time. I'll prob end up just sending some hard candies in a flat rate box and calling it a day
  4. Senior Member
    I did a halloween/Supernatural box when hubby was deployed. Decorated it with Orange and black paper and ribbon, and printed quotes/pics from Supernatural. Put a bunch of Halloween candy, and little decoration type things in it, and then supernatural related things like a bag of salt and a little toy colt lol

5. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Quote Originally Posted by bdizzle View Post
    I did a halloween/Supernatural box when hubby was deployed. Decorated it with Orange and black paper and ribbon, and printed quotes/pics from Supernatural. Put a bunch of Halloween candy, and little decoration type things in it, and then supernatural related things like a bag of salt and a little toy colt lol
    I love that idea! When dh deploys again (and it runs over the Halloween day) I may steal that idea, lol.

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.