Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: So excited....

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Jump for Joy So excited....

Advertisements
    Care packages might be the only part of deployment that I'm actually excited about. What is wrong with me? lol. I can't wait to come up with clever themes & send all kinds of yummy stuff for the troops.
  2. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    I feel the same way! It's fun to decorate and it keeps you busy! Plus I feel like it goes to show how much you care about them and DB is always so excited when he gets them! I just recently did a Game of Thrones one
  3. Senior Member
    That sounds like fun!! Do they allow you to ship stuff to military on deployment at a cheaper price?
  4. Senior Member
    Geez ... I'm no help and such a horrible wife. I stuck store bought cookies in a tin and mailed them
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious_Nicole View Post
    Geez ... I'm no help and such a horrible wife. I stuck store bought cookies in a tin and mailed them
    I used to go to Target and buy $20 worth of stuff and mail it off on the way home... Four years later and he still uses the hard plastic cups with hearts and flowers on them. We all excel at different things

Airgirl- When you ship to an APO/FPO you are paying to the "neck" city before it goes oversees. When DB was in the Japan (Pacific; AP) it routes through San Francisco. And you can just use a flat rate box. In our experience it can take like a week to over three week (yikes!), obviously it depends on where it is going to. But you can't beat the prices.