Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Father's day ideas

1. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

Father's day ideas

Advertisements
    It's my husband's first father's day and even though he won't be here for it I still want to get him something to send to him. Not really sure what to get him though and I don't want it to be too big or too many so he doesn't have to worry about getting it back home.
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    May be cheesy, but a photo of the baby printed onto something, other than paper.
    For example, for our anniversary, I got my wife a pillow case with a photo printed on one entire side. It's a photo of us with her three maltese. She happens to be deploying right after, so it's something she can fold up small, take with her, and use on her bed. This way she gets to sleep with her three loves, and me, every night while she's gone.
    Maybe a bandana, a small travel pillow, a travel mug, etc.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"