Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: workout care package

1. Regular Member

workout care package

Advertisements
    So I get better and better in creating care packages. My last one (IŽll send it tomorrow) is to him to send him some positive support in his hobby.
    I used grey paper for the package and did put red and yellow letters (material foam rubber) saying "train dirty, live clean and "Beastmode". Now I put in grape-sugar, strong chewing gum, and a few lotions for muscles and pain etc, shower gel from europe, a heating pad, a special cup for his protein shakes, sport socks and a sport magazine. Whats always important to me is a card or a letter. This time I wrote 2 cards. One card with all the superheros (I know its more for a teenager but I coudlnt resist to compare him with superheros because he is just mine) and a motivating text and one card with a...well more mushy text

I hope he will be surprised and happy about it.

So next time when I send him a package there will be no special holiday. Does anyone has ideas ?
  2. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    If you find your self running out of themes and ideas for your care package, I highly recommend using pintrest to get some ideas, the last care package that I sent was a "10 things I miss about you" and it was simple but sweet.
  3. Senior Member
    I love the workout-themed care package idea!!! Stealing it for sure
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_ash View Post
    If you find your self running out of themes and ideas for your care package, I highly recommend using pintrest to get some ideas, the last care package that I sent was a "10 things I miss about you" and it was simple but sweet.
    This is seriously impressive -- did you do this, or is this the photo from Pinterest??
  5. Senior Member
    OMG ... I feel so guilty now ... I stuff a box full of cookies and snacks. I must be a horrible wife! YIKES!

All jokes aside ... very impressive.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowflake5615 View Post
    So I get better and better in creating care packages. My last one (IŽll send it tomorrow) is to him to send him some positive support in his hobby.
    I used grey paper for the package and did put red and yellow letters (material foam rubber) saying "train dirty, live clean and "Beastmode". Now I put in grape-sugar, strong chewing gum, and a few lotions for muscles and pain etc, shower gel from europe, a heating pad, a special cup for his protein shakes, sport socks and a sport magazine. Whats always important to me is a card or a letter. This time I wrote 2 cards. One card with all the superheros (I know its more for a teenager but I coudlnt resist to compare him with superheros because he is just mine) and a motivating text and one card with a...well more mushy text

I hope he will be surprised and happy about it.

So next time when I send him a package there will be no special holiday. Does anyone has ideas ?

or it didn't happen!
  7. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious_Nicole View Post
    OMG ... I feel so guilty now ... I stuff a box full of cookies and snacks. I must be a horrible wife! YIKES!

All jokes aside ... very impressive.
    I do the same! I do not decorate. I just get things he likes/needs, write a letter or a note and off it goes.
  8. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    The forum you posted this thread in has many other threads with ideas for CPs - Care Packages
    ~Becca~

9. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tango'sGirl View Post
    I love the workout-themed care package idea!!! Stealing it for sure
    I am not good in taking pictures... I always forget about lol but I am happy I could give a creative idea. Maybe you take a picture whenever you make the sporty cp. Im looking forward
  10. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tango'sGirl View Post
    This is seriously impressive -- did you do this, or is this the photo from Pinterest??
    Thats a nice one!!! I really like it. Thank you I am on pinterest as well but sometimes I need some new ideas even pinterest is awesome
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast