Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Care Package Boxes

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Confused Care Package Boxes

Advertisements
    I'm trying to put together my DB's Valentine's Day care package and I have the large box but I was wondering if there are smaller sizes I can get? Also what do I have to do to send a letter to my DB? He's stationed in Korea and I'm not sure if there's anything special I need to do! Thank you for your help! I really need it lol
  2. Senior Member
    You can use any size of the priority shipping boxes. They have them at the post office.

As for the letter, I'm not sure what you are asking. You just write a letter and address it to the same address as the one you have for the packages. IME, letter take longer than packages, because they don't go Priority.
    Science always wins over bullshit. ~Dick Rutkowski
  3. I miss Target & Trader Joe's, open roads & the smell of home
    I miss Target & Trader Joe's, open roads & the smell of home

Quote Originally Posted by akadermann View Post
    I'm trying to put together my DB's Valentine's Day care package and I have the large box but I was wondering if there are smaller sizes I can get? Also what do I have to do to send a letter to my DB? He's stationed in Korea and I'm not sure if there's anything special I need to do! Thank you for your help! I really need it lol
    Nothing special for the letter, but you'll need to complete a customs form for any packages, even though it's mailed at a domestic rate. Make sure to send it USPS Priority. I suggest a large or medium-size flat rate box.