Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Welcome Home CP Ideas

1. Senior Member

Welcome Home CP Ideas

Advertisements
    So I thought of making a CD of music for DB to listen to when he's back, basically of the top hits that he's missed while being deployed. This led me to think of doing a CP, either one I would send him right towards the end, or wait to give to him once he is back and I visit, that would have stuff to welcome him back.

Besides the CD, I've thought up chapstick (partly as a joke for all the kissing we'll do )..........maybe some snacks I wasn't able to send him?

Anyone else have any good ideas? I feel like this started out as a great idea but now I'm hitting a road block of what else to include....
  2. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    Pinterest always has good ideas! https://www.pinterest.com/explore/welcome-home-basket/

I'm sure somewhere on the CP forum there have been ideas for a welcome home package. I'll take a look around.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    Pinterest always has good ideas! https://www.pinterest.com/explore/welcome-home-basket/

I'm sure somewhere on the CP forum there have been ideas for a welcome home package. I'll take a look around.
    thanks! I searched and found one that had a few suggestions of like a to do list and some laundry detergent? but I want to make it more fun and things that he's either missed, or stuff to look forward to...
  4. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    I was planning on giving my ex one when he came home, but since he's now ex that's not happening Here's some ideas, some of which I had sent in other CPs -

This fill in the blank book - http://www.uncommongoods.com/product...you-by-me-book (Edit - they have several different versions of this book so check out the other ones too. Uncommon Goods has all sorts of other fun stuff too)

Custom coupon book (all sorts of stuff like binge watching movies day, recreate our first date, weekend getaway, etc). You can just google around and find a template. I printed and mounted on a harder cardstock paper.

Favorite booze and snacks (obviously you would have to give it to him in person if there's booze in it)

Items that represent your relationship
    ~Becca~

5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brahette View Post
    I was planning on giving my ex one when he came home, but since he's now ex that's not happening Here's some ideas, some of which I had sent in other CPs -

This fill in the blank book - http://www.uncommongoods.com/product...you-by-me-book (Edit - they have several different versions of this book so check out the other ones too. Uncommon Goods has all sorts of other fun stuff too)

Custom coupon book (all sorts of stuff like binge watching movies day, recreate our first date, weekend getaway, etc). You can just google around and find a template. I printed and mounted on a harder cardstock paper.

Favorite booze and snacks (obviously you would have to give it to him in person if there's booze in it)

Items that represent your relationship
    Those books look awesome! I'm going to write that down in my phone and probably use it as an anniversary gift or something! And I loveee the idea of the coupons, that's a great idea! Way back when, DB said he wanted beer and taco bell when he got back hah there's a taco bell on his base apparently, so I may be able to pull that off for the first meal or something hah
  6. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Quote Originally Posted by VicDelo View Post
    Those books look awesome! I'm going to write that down in my phone and probably use it as an anniversary gift or something! And I loveee the idea of the coupons, that's a great idea! Way back when, DB said he wanted beer and taco bell when he got back hah there's a taco bell on his base apparently, so I may be able to pull that off for the first meal or something hah
    I had sent both the book and coupons in my Valentine CP - Valentine CP
    ~Becca~

7. Senior Member
    These are great ideas! I was gonna ask the same thing. I think I'm gonna mostly send him food??? That's always what it ends up being haha I was gonna try and send him one before he left but I think it'll be put to better use once he gets back since he doesn't have much time left.

I like the coupon book
  8. Regular Member
    I think these are great ideas , I might have to steal them.