Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Need Ideas for 1st Anniversary Care Package

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Need Ideas for 1st Anniversary Care Package

Advertisements
    My first anniversary is coming up on 3/22 and I am trying to think of ideas to send and need help!!! Since first anniversary is the "paper anniversary" I thought a paper themed box with maybe a journal, letters from kids (we both have 2 kids from previous relationships), toilet paper and possibly a lil mini cake or cupcake so we can Skype each other and eat cake together like at our wedding. I want to make it very special. Any other suggestions? Please post pics if you have some. Thanks for your help
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lcarter322 View Post
    My first anniversary is coming up on 3/22 and I am trying to think of ideas to send and need help!!! Since first anniversary is the "paper anniversary" I thought a paper themed box with maybe a journal, letters from kids (we both have 2 kids from previous relationships), toilet paper and possibly a lil mini cake or cupcake so we can Skype each other and eat cake together like at our wedding. I want to make it very special. Any other suggestions? Please post pics if you have some. Thanks for your help
    You could make him a photo book using Shutterfly.

3. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    Do you have any saved programs, invites, or save the dates from your wedding? You could make copies of those and put them in a frame (technically, it'd still be paper-themed). What about sending him books he likes, or a book you two can work through/read together when he has down time? You could also include some nice stationary for him to send letters back to the kids and you!