Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valentine CP

1. Wine-o
    Wine-o

Valentine CP

Advertisements
    I can't get over how obnoxious this thing is, I love it! I know DB is gonna crack up (and love it) when he opens it

First wanted to show the 2 special things I put in here. I made a set of love coupons - downloaded a Microsoft Publisher template online for free, and then I made a quick cover to go with it. I think there's like 20 coupons total that I had cover all sorts of things such as dinner and a movie, couples massage, weekend getaway, recreate our first date, etc. The other is this adorable book I got from UncommonGoods. It's this fill in the blank book and I had a ton of fun filling it out! I decided that I wouldn't plan what I was going to put in there... I just sat down and read each page and immediately wrote down the first thing that came to mind. I think it's even more special that way than giving it some thought. Here's the link to that (and they have other versions of it too) - http://www.uncommongoods.com/product...you-by-me-book

Other things I have in here - Girl Scout cookies, mixed nut packets, heart-shaped candies, chocolates, Hershey Kisses tube, boxes of Conversation hearts, few funny notepads for his office, red Starbursts (his fave), this weird Love Monster toy that poops candy?? (), and some stuffed animals (elephants are our thing). And now, onto the obnoxious heart-covered Valentine CP!

~Becca~

2. Moooooo!!
    Moooooo!!
    Looks good! I bet he'll love it.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Ahhhh I love it!! Haha love all the pink and red and hearts!! I still don't know if I want to do a care package or a small gift for him because he'll only be home for about a week and he can't take like care package-y things with him. I still want to celebrate in some way tho. Can you like, always post your CPs? Haha they're so great!
  4. Senior Member
    Cute cute cute! Looks like a lot of work. What is the pug thing? I LOOOOVE pugs so I'm just curious!
  5. Transfusion Service Tech
    Transfusion Service Tech
    Love it. I am trying to think of ideas for one I'm making. All I have currently is a Seegar (milk chocolate See's candy shaped and packaged like a cigar and a card. I am looking on Amazon at 12 gauge shotgun coasters. This would be easier if I didn't live in the dorms and had my Silhouette Cameo to create things to add to the package.
  6. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Thanks everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbitten View Post
    Cute cute cute! Looks like a lot of work. What is the pug thing? I LOOOOVE pugs so I'm just curious!
    The pug thing is just a heart cutout attached to a little box of chocolates - they had a bunch of different breeds. But I volunteer with a short nose rescue and fostered a Pug for 2 months before DB left for deployment, so I had to get the pug one. It says "Pugs and Kisses" I just grabbed it from the V-day section at the grocery store.
    ~Becca~

7. Senior Member
    It's adorable!
  8. Senior Member
    I looooove it!

Quote Originally Posted by CourtLove View Post
    Ahhhh I love it!! Haha love all the pink and red and hearts!! I still don't know if I want to do a care package or a small gift for him because he'll only be home for about a week and he can't take like care package-y things with him. I still want to celebrate in some way tho. Can you like, always post your CPs? Haha they're so great!

DH isn't deployed, but I love seeing your care packages. You're so creative!

9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brahette View Post
    Thanks everyone!!

The pug thing is just a heart cutout attached to a little box of chocolates - they had a bunch of different breeds. But I volunteer with a short nose rescue and fostered a Pug for 2 months before DB left for deployment, so I had to get the pug one. It says "Pugs and Kisses" I just grabbed it from the V-day section at the grocery store.
    I love it!
  10. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    Love seeing your CPs...DB will leave again this summer (it's been confirmed ) so I am getting ideas from you!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast