Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Super hero themed care package :)

1. Senior Member

Super hero themed care package :)

Advertisements
    I've just finished packing the first care package for DB!
    I'm sending it from Germany and our boxes are super weird lol.
    I am also only allowed to send 4 pounds and wasn't able to fill the box up completely but oh well I think it turned out well

Yes, I totally cut out our faces and turned us into Superman and Wonderwoman

The box has oatmeal-raisin cookies in it, the bread is just to keep them fresh

Since I can't send Jerky, I turned it into Berky..

Thanks for looking
  2. Senior Member
    That's adorable!!!! I'm working on a Hulk themed one for Halloween. I swear care packages are the most fun part of deployment
  3. Senior Member
    Thank you!
    I had a ton of fun preparing it and I'm already gathering ideas for the next one.
    You should totally upload some pictures when you're done
    I was thinking about doing a Halloween one but his birthday is a couple weeks later so I might just do birthday-themed package.
  4. Senior Member
    I just scoured Pinterest for good ideas and saw a "Hulk Smash Deployment" theme and I decided to steal that theme. It is so perfect for DH! You'll be amazed with how many package ideas are on pinterest.

I did some great packages during basic. I think I may have some pictures somewhere. I threatened to send DH a package full of glitter and ended up sending him a Valentine's Day box lined with glitter paper. I ended up using a spray paint sealant to coat the paper so it wouldn't shed glitter. It definitely had the desired effect to threaten a glittery mess but looked really good!

Another guy in his platoon had his brand new girlfriend send him a package full of loose glitter and confetti, lipstick kisses all over the box, pop up pictures with selfies of herself and some really creepy quotes written inside so that was the inspiration for the glitter box. The poor guy got in SO much trouble and the entire platoon had to clean the barracks for 5+ hours because of all the glitter.
    Last edited by littlemissred; 10-18-2014 at 01:00 AM. Reason: grammar!
  5. Senior Member
    How cute!!

LOL for the glitter and creepy quotes. Sucks that they got reprimanded for it though.