Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Pillowcases

1. Senior Member

Pillowcases

Advertisements
    Just passing on the idea...

For each deployment, I've given DH a new pillowcase. The first (and best) looked like a bulletin board with pictures of us and little notes pinned to it. The second was just a handwritten letter. I haven't quite decided what I'm going to do this time.

But, if you're interested, you can get custom printed pillowcases for about $20 (Walgreens, Snapfish, Walmart)

(examples from pinterest)

2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Oh wow! The one I sent was just egyptian cotton with tons of my perfume sprayed onto it.
    "You think you know what you're looking for, till what you're looking for finds you."
  3. Regular Member
    OMG, this just brought back a funny memory from one of my Dh's deployment's. I think it was the 2nd one. I've got a friend, I love her but she's crazy and I love it! She actually got some glow in the dark paint, painted her breast and pressed them onto a pillowcase. HAHA...it was the funniest thing I had ever seen. She sent it. Her poor DH at the time, he was the envy of my hubby's unit
  4. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by schelz View Post
    OMG, this just brought back a funny memory from one of my Dh's deployment's. I think it was the 2nd one. I've got a friend, I love her but she's crazy and I love it! She actually got some glow in the dark paint, painted her breast and pressed them onto a pillowcase. HAHA...it was the funniest thing I had ever seen. She sent it. Her poor DH at the time, he was the envy of my hubby's unit
    Haha, omg that's hilarious XD
    Imagine the first night he went to go sleep with it
  5. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HazeGray View Post
    Just passing on the idea...

For each deployment, I've given DH a new pillowcase. The first (and best) looked like a bulletin board with pictures of us and little notes pinned to it. The second was just a handwritten letter. I haven't quite decided what I'm going to do this time.

But, if you're interested, you can get custom printed pillowcases for about $20 (Walgreens, Snapfish, Walmart)

(examples from pinterest)

Those are gorgeous wow, thanks for sharing (I'll def use this for his V-day CP)