Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Decorating...

1. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Blog Entries

Decorating...

Advertisements
    Hey all,

Getting ready to send out my first care package, but I'm a little lost. I've seen that some people spend time decorating the box maybe with a theme or what not. My question is, what part of the box do they decorate? I want to send my DB a little Christmas spirit, but I'm not sure what to do. When I buy the box from the USPS store do I decorate the inside and with what. Any help would be awesome!
  2. Senior Member
    You can use wrapping paper or construction paper to decorate the inside 'walls' and bottom.. I only did it once, it was too much work for me and I'm sure DH didn't care either way. You can just find little christmas stickers and put a few on the inside. I concentrate what's in the box. Michaels is a great place to find reasonably priced christmas crafty stuff. I'm sending my DH a stocking full of his favorite things, a 16in christmas tree and a few little decorations for it, and some pictures from home. You can google 'military Christmas Care Packages" and even use the search bar in the top right to find 'christmas CP' or 'Christmas Care Packages' you'll see pages and pages of what other people on here have sent their SOs. And I'll be posting up a thread with DHs CP when I get it finished and ready to send.
  3. I miss Target & Trader Joe's, open roads & the smell of home
    I miss Target & Trader Joe's, open roads & the smell of home

Here are some of mine