Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Fort Jackson

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Fort Jackson

Advertisements
    Can anyone tell me what is and is not allowed to be sent to Fort Jackson's BCT? I know no food, but what kind of little gifts will they allow? And I also know it's usually up to the individual DS but what are/is your experience with sending gifts?

Thanks!
    S
  2. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by savwilk View Post
    Can anyone tell me what is and is not allowed to be sent to Fort Jackson's BCT? I know no food, but what kind of little gifts will they allow? And I also know it's usually up to the individual DS but what are/is your experience with sending gifts?

Thanks!
    S
    Hey girl. So my SIT is in 239 charlie company 1st platoon i have recieved letters from him siNce 10/7 and i have sent many letterd in return but his letter i got today he says he hasnt received any of the letters i sent. I was wondering if u and your SIT have been able to send and recieve mail or is my sit the only one who hasnt gotten them yet. He wrote that some sit recieve mail but their spouses at home have not.hope you are doing well and hope to hear from you soon.
    Jenna
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by savwilk View Post

Thanks!
    S
    The best thing to do is send cards and letters and save the gifts for graduation. Make sure you have the correct address.

Quote Originally Posted by jenbabyy128 View Post
    Hey girl. So my SIT is in 239 charlie company 1st platoon i have recieved letters from him siNce 10/7 and i have sent many letterd in return but his letter i got today he says he hasnt received any of the letters i sent. I was wondering if u and your SIT have been able to send and recieve mail or is my sit the only one who hasnt gotten them yet. He wrote that some sit recieve mail but their spouses at home have not.hope you are doing well and hope to hear from you soon.
    Jenna
    Make sure that you have the correct address. The letters you sent could have been held up for any number of reasons and hopefully he has received some by now.
    http://militarysos.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8121&dateline=1213248817 TAKEN AT NISQUALLY WILDLIFE PRESERVE
  4. Senior Member
    You can see what they will be doing at this site

Basic Combat Training>Basic Combat Training>Basic Training at Fort Jackson
    http://militarysos.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8121&dateline=1213248817 TAKEN AT NISQUALLY WILDLIFE PRESERVE