Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Such a feeling of satisfaction!

1. Senior Member

Such a feeling of satisfaction!

Advertisements
    When he gets a package and not only loves it, and uses everything in it, but the other guys use the stuff and appreciate it too . I sent some coffee stuff (powdered, and liquid coffee creamer, and sugar cubes), DB works in an office with alot of higher enlisted guys and officers. I guess he put it out with the coffee maker, and the Sgtmaj stashed the powdered creamer in his office! Idk why but i think this is so funny and makes me happy. I just like that I not only made his day better/easier but someone else's too. I also sent him some little air fresheners and he put one in his Gysgt's office.
    Does anyone else feel this way? Or send HUGE packages for like your man and his friends?
  2. Senior Member
    I felt this way a lot..I would drive him nuts asking if he liked this or that,,I tried to send a package every week and I always made sure to include extras because I know not everyone had someone at home seding them stuff
  3. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Yes...same here! I sent DB a fan (per request) for his room and I also sent over air fresheners. He sent me a text saying thank you from his roommate. They are both enjoying my boxes. Can't wait until he gets the one I mailed today. I baked cookies for his bday and I had plenty to go around!
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxka View Post
    I felt this way a lot..I would drive him nuts asking if he liked this or that,,I tried to send a package every week and I always made sure to include extras because I know not everyone had someone at home seding them stuff
    I always ask him "what did you like?!" Finally he was just like "baby even if I don't find use for it someone here will like it or find use for it!" it was cute lol
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Armygf704 View Post
    Yes...same here! I sent DB a fan (per request) for his room and I also sent over air fresheners. He sent me a text saying thank you from his roommate. They are both enjoying my boxes. Can't wait until he gets the one I mailed today. I baked cookies for his bday and I had plenty to go around!
    AWWWW that's so nice you sent enough for everyone! Maybe next time I'll send more foodstuffs for the other guys. Lately the snacks have just been for him
  6. Regular Member
    Absolutely!!! Im a baker and every other cp I send I make one for all the guys in the tent. It comes complete with Jared cakes, cookies and brownies. I also raid my fridge, my neighbors and friends for all their little packets of condiments (taco bell sauce, BBQ sauce, etc.) and the guys go nuts!! My hubby tells me all the baked goods are gone within 3 minutes. So it makes me happy I've got to help take care of the guys that take care of mine

So bake away tryintobepatient
  7. Formerly BooBoo_Bear
    Formerly BooBoo_Bear
    I used to love when my adopted soldiers and friends would tell me how everyone loved my packages and wanted me to adopt them too. It is a great feeling!
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by schelz View Post
    Absolutely!!! Im a baker and every other cp I send I make one for all the guys in the tent. It comes complete with Jared cakes, cookies and brownies. I also raid my fridge, my neighbors and friends for all their little packets of condiments (taco bell sauce, BBQ sauce, etc.) and the guys go nuts!! My hubby tells me all the baked goods are gone within 3 minutes. So it makes me happy I've got to help take care of the guys that take care of mine

So bake away tryintobepatient
    Awe my best friend is a baker, maybe we need to have bake-athon in the future! Big question!: how do you keep it fresh. I would hate to think of my man biting into a stale cookie!
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

We can't send care packages to a sub but before each mission or underway, I always go out and buy a bunch of little stuff for DH and his department. Last time I sent him with stickers, temporary Disney tattoos, and little parachute men along with snacks and apparently there are pictures somewhere of all the nukes with their matching Winnie the a pooh stickers on the boat DH said he put stickers into the younger guy's qualification books whenever they got something signed off by him, too, so everyone was festive
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by huladangelo View Post
    We can't send care packages to a sub but before each mission or underway, I always go out and buy a bunch of little stuff for DH and his department. Last time I sent him with stickers, temporary Disney tattoos, and little parachute men along with snacks and apparently there are pictures somewhere of all the nukes with their matching Winnie the a pooh stickers on the boat DH said he put stickers into the younger guy's qualification books whenever they got something signed off by him, too, so everyone was festive
    HAHAHAHA that is so cute/funny. Maybe when DB finds out who the Cpl under him is I'll send those stickers they put in the teachers section of staples that are like "Good Job!" "Your Number1" LOL
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast