Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Lost Package?

1. Regular Member

Confused Lost Package?

Advertisements
    I mailed 2 boxes to db on July 8th. They still have not gotten there.
    I mailed a box on July 9th. He received it.
    I mailed 5 boxes on July 15th. He has gotten 1 of them.

When should I start worrying that the first two are missing? These were the two that had the majority of the things he needed the most! ( I'm so upset and frustrated because there's nothing I can do, and I'm not finding a way to track it to see where it is. Any advice?
  2. Senior Member
    I have had this happen to me before all you can do is wait for them to get there,,,I felt so bad cause he knew I sent them and would tell me everyday that the mail came but he got 0 boxes ,,,one time he ended up getting like 5 or 6 boxes at once
  3. Regular Member
    yeah, I keep asking every day if he has gotten them yet... you can tell he's disappointed that they haven't arrived, and all I want to do is make him happy cause I know he's miserable enough over there

Thanks for the quick response, though!
  4. Senior Member
    I totally know what you are going through one time I sent a battery operated fan the only thing he reallly needed and of course that was the one box that took its time ,,,,hopefully he gets them soon
  5. Regular Member
    db finally got one of his July 8th boxes, and another of his July 15th boxes... and on his birthday!!!!! ) Now only 5 to go!
  6. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

I totally understand what you're going through! I had to send DH like 5 boxes one time and they took their sweet time getting there. I think he got all of them over a 3 week period.

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

7. Regular Member
    I'm going through the same thing, have mailed 5 boxes so far, three on the 17th and earlier this week. He just got one of the first three, but it was the small one with all the random things, nothing that important. I'm super anxious for one of them that was mailed with that first group to arrive, it had some really important things in it, surprises for him. I'll probably cry if it gets lost!
  8. Regular Member
    db got 3 more boxes today!!!!! HOORAY.. they're finally all getting there.. my next box I send is going to be his birthday box (even though it's late)! I'm excited about it! I was wrong in my count earlier.. he was only missing 4 boxes.. so now we're down to only missing 1. GOOD THINGS, KEEEEEP ON COMING!!!!