Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: 1st CP

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

1st CP

Advertisements
    So I'm making up my first CP. I'm excited and want to decorate it and stuff, but it's just a bunch of random crap I have theme ideas for some of the other ones (his b-day, a fishing one, the obvs-christmas, etc) but how should I decorate just a random one? Any ideas or should I just stuff a bunch of stuff in and send it? lol

I think mainly I'm just excited and wanted to talk about CPs with other people who get excited about them, lol. I told my mom about it and she didn't seem to care >.<
  2. Senior Member
    I loved making care packages! Maybe you could do his favorite color for the decorations of it?
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Care packages are a lot of fun to make for non holiday ones I'd pick a theme, 'to keep you warm' / 'energy in a box' / 'survival package'.
  4. Regular Member
    My first one is totally going to be Disney themed haha

I want all of them!!
  5. Senior Member
    I did a beach theme one and a twinkle twinkle little star one. Hang on and I'll dig out pics.

“It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.”
    ― Rose Kennedy
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Addyrue6 View Post
    I loved making care packages! Maybe you could do his favorite color for the decorations of it?
    That's kinda what I'm leaning towards. Maybe just "I miss you" themed decorations and then random stuff. lol

I wanna go to the dollar store so bad to look for stuff!
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    And thank you everyone for the ideas!
  8. Senior Member
    Beach

I can't find my Twinkle twinkle pictures. Basically I decorated it with stars and moons and around the flaps I wrote, "Twinkle, twinkle, little star. How I wonder where you are."

“It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.”
    ― Rose Kennedy
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

When I had random stuff, I came up with a theme to decorate that didn't necessarily match the stuff.. Like "my hero" or red white and blue or just stuff he likes or pictures of you two or something!! Half of the times the stuff I had to send didn't go with the theme, except the obvious ones... So I'd pick up something little that matched, like for red white and blue I got some goofy red white and blue glasses and decorations, and for my hero, which I did in camo, I sent some plastic army men water guns, just something to make exDB and some of his friends smile good luck! Have fun with it! And don't forget to share pictures with us!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    There needs to be a blowing rainbows, sunshine, butterflies, and happiness up an asshole smiley.
    ]