Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Custom Forms...

  1. Regular Member
    ArmyHouseWife's Avatar
    ArmyHouseWife is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania + Kuwait
    Posts
    33
    #1

    Bang Head Custom Forms...

    Advertisements
    This may just be the end of my patience. I have ALMOST the whole form filled out... except DF's address. The address he gave me... looks NOTHING like any of the addresses I've seen on examples... I have no idea what to freaking do. This is so frustrating.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    HisCrazyGirl's Avatar
    HisCrazyGirl is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,641

  3. Regular Member
    ArmyHouseWife's Avatar
    ArmyHouseWife is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania + Kuwait
    Posts
    33
    #3
    Thanks, I'm just having a hard time because his "address" doesn't look like the one in the example. Here's an example of what his address looks like, everything is made up for OPSEC reasons.

    Camp Home
    Last First Rank
    1-111st AB, C Co
    APO A Echo 12345

    Quote Originally Posted by HisCrazyGirl View Post
    How to fill out the US Post Office Customs Form APO or FPO address | Special Kindness In Packages, Inc. If you scroll about a quarter way down down the page it shows how to do it .
  4. Banned
    gunsgirl's Avatar
    gunsgirl is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    lost
    Posts
    17,275
    #4
    I worked in shipping and I have seen APO addresses formulated that way. it does not look wrong to me.

    hve you sent mail to that address? I would send a letter or card first, and then if he got it would then send a care package.
  5. Regular Member
    TankerWife19K's Avatar
    TankerWife19K is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    DeRidder, LA
    Posts
    122
    #5
    The postal worker at the counter should be able to help you if you're still questionable about it when you go to the post office.
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    HisCrazyGirl's Avatar
    HisCrazyGirl is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,641

    #6
    The way the post office told me to do it is on the actual Address label write it like that, but on the form it would be like

    Last name First
    Business: Camp Home
    Address: 1-111st AB, C Co
    Post code: 12345 City: APO
    State: AE
  7. Regular Member
    TankerWife19K's Avatar
    TankerWife19K is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    DeRidder, LA
    Posts
    122
    #7
    Yea, that's how I always sent mine. You write it normal on the box and then that way on the form.
  8. Regular Member
    ArmyHouseWife's Avatar
    ArmyHouseWife is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania + Kuwait
    Posts
    33
    #8
    Thank you! That makes so much sense.. wasn't sure if I was to leave business line empty or not.. Can you tell I'm a newbie? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by HisCrazyGirl View Post
    The way the post office told me to do it is on the actual Address label write it like that, but on the form it would be like

    Last name First
    Business: Camp Home
    Address: 1-111st AB, C Co
    Post code: 12345 City: APO
    State: AE
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    HisCrazyGirl's Avatar
    HisCrazyGirl is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,641

    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyHouseWife View Post
    Thank you! That makes so much sense.. wasn't sure if I was to leave business line empty or not.. Can you tell I'm a newbie? lol
    it can be really confusing, last deployment I lived in a tiny town and the postal worker told me to ignore the description and just write it out like DH gave it to me so that's what I did and they all got there. This deployment I went to the post office the first time and they told me that was all wrong . Apparently that is the right way to do it.
  10. Regular Member
    ArmyHouseWife's Avatar
    ArmyHouseWife is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania + Kuwait
    Posts
    33
    #10
    I'm just sending him some of his favorite candy's and a stuff, a little box of home. Now i just have to fill in the description and off to the post office.
    Quote Originally Posted by HisCrazyGirl View Post
    it can be really confusing, last deployment I lived in a tiny town and the postal worker told me to ignore the description and just write it out like DH gave it to me so that's what I did and they all got there. This deployment I went to the post office the first time and they told me that was all wrong . Apparently that is the right way to do it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •