Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Address change - Already shipped

1. Regular Member

Address change - Already shipped

Advertisements
    So I was given an address, shipped 2 packages. Then told the address changed. It wasn't just a small change, they changed the entire FOB.

Anyone have this happen to them? I'm hoping it's not gonna have to be hipped back to me and then I have to mail it out again.
  2. Senior Member
    Something similar happened to me when my DF was deployed. He was wounded and was at his COP anymore and he got the packages I sent before he was wounded. It just took a lot longer. When you filled out the customs form did you check the box that send return to sender if unable to deliver?
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

This happened to us at the beginning of deployment, not an address change but wrong info so the address he was given wasn't remotely close to what I was supposed to put on the box it took about a week longer to get there than it usually does.
  4. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HisCrazyGirl View Post
    This happened to us at the beginning of deployment, not an address change but wrong info so the address he was given wasn't remotely close to what I was supposed to put on the box it took about a week longer to get there than it usually does.
    This is exactly what happened! I did check the "return to sender box", but hopefully it just takes a week longer like in your case!

Thanks!