Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: care package for a girl

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Help care package for a girl

Advertisements
    So my friend A is deployed and I wanna put together a care package for her..I suck at creative care packages.. Since Halloween is coming up I was thinking about making a halloween care package..can I get some ideas of how to decorate it and what to put in it..

Seriously I sent DH care packages but it was never anything fancy or cute LOL it was just stuff he asked for in a box lol
  2. BJo
    Banned
    Banned
    COME ON SAM, you of all people should know this! What would you have wanted when you were over there?
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by BJo View Post
    COME ON SAM, you of all people should know this! What would you have wanted when you were over there?

Dude my deployment SUCKED I didn't get even ONE care package..I had to send MYSELF stuff..and I only ordered stuff I needed like hygiene stuff..I suck lol
  4. BJo
    Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SammaJamma View Post
    Dude my deployment SUCKED I didn't get even ONE care package..I had to send MYSELF stuff..and I only ordered stuff I needed like hygiene stuff..I suck lol
    BOOOO! That is terrible. You should have started sending yourself random shit and be like, "OOOOO someone sent me something!"
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by BJo View Post
    BOOOO! That is terrible. You should have started sending yourself random shit and be like, "OOOOO someone sent me something!"

bahahaha...but it got really sad when my e-7 wanted to sign me up for soldiersangels that made me feel even more pathetic..but I am sure if I had an SO then that was at home he would have sent stuff..or I would just like to hope that lol
  6. he's deployed and i'm in hawaii!
    he's deployed and i'm in hawaii!
    awww.... that is sad sam! we should totally find some deployed chicks to "adopt" and send care packs too. once DB is home, i don't want my box making madness to end

okay... as for a girlie care pack:

hygeine stuff for sure!! and get the gal some goods. not SUPER PLUS KOTEX. get her the pearl or OB (comfort vs. discreet - tough choice, and you'd know better what's more appopriate).
    -candy
    -snacks
    -propel or crystal light packets
    -magazines!! girlie ones and trashy ones. Us weekly, vogue, glmaour
    -a new book or two maybe?

is she single or taken? what's she into? i can help brainstorm lots more stuff with a few more details!
  7. Senior Member
    Rad you always seem to have the most amazing Ideas, I totally wish i was that creative! lol I sent my first package and its taking me like a million hours just to figure out what to do next! I suck!

and can she get stuff like earrings and braclets or nail polish or somthing like that! loofas and shower stuff!
  8. he's deployed and i'm in hawaii!
    he's deployed and i'm in hawaii!

sam gimme some details. i wanna see someone make a girlie care pack!

and thx fallinstar, feel free to nab any of my ideas, i borrow from the ladies here all the time.
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    I did a care package to one of my hubby's squadmates for vday because she's like a lil sis to me. The best things are things like deodarant...razors...etc. But for Vday I got her a blue journal because her favorite color is blue, some chocolate truffles, some cute pens...etc. But you know your friend best!
    If you cannot get past my size and my exterior, there is no way I'm letting you know how great I am on the inside as bestsellers are not judged by their covers"
    -Me

Back in the Pure Romance Business....visit my page at
    http://michellemcmullen.pureromance.com
    DONE WITH GRAD SCHOOL! TIME TO CELEBRATE! :

10. Life is too short to wake up with regret
    Life is too short to wake up with regret
    Ive sent pedicure sets, toe nail polish, ravorless shavers, make up .. fun things for the barricks i guess!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast