Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: my care package ideas!!!

1. Regular Member

my care package ideas!!!

Advertisements
    So of course my DB has to be gone during all the holidays! and its our first year together! im going to try and make the best of it!
    so here are my ideas by each month! if you girls have any ideas let me know!!

Also i found the cutest thing im going to do in letters, i found a love coupon book and im sending him one in every letter!!

October- a small fake pumkin, a trick or treat bag filled with his favorite candy, its also his birthday so im going to put party hats, plates, napkins and party favors

November- im kinda stuck on this one, im thinking i was to do dried cranberries and paper turkeys help!!

Decemeber- a small Christmas tree, tree skirt, cookies, (he doesnt get his big present until he comes home!)

January- a build your own snowman kit, using styrofoam balls, pom poms and felt, snowflake cookies, and paper snowflakes with love notes on them

February- valentine day cards, a slik rose... im stuck on this one too!

March- a luck of the irish box with everything green!!

April- He'll be home!!!!!

what do you guys think?

An Airman in Iraq has my

2. I love my SPC
    I love my SPC
    Blog Entries
    cute ideas =] for november send random things that have to do with thanksgiving. Like decorations.
    [URL=http://www.alterna-tickers.com]

3. *Christie*
    *Christie*
    November...I went to the dollar store this week, they have a ton of fake leaves, little jars w/ leaves on them, fake cornucopias, and Tgiving decor. So, I picked up some of that. I'm going to send food and treats of course, but this box for November is going to be my "You made me "Fall" for you" box, so I have the DVD "Legends of the Fall," etc. I know I'm like 3 or 4 boxes before I get to that one, but when I get an idea, I run w/ it.
  4. Regular Member
    Jessesgirl- thats a great idea!! i didnt think about that! i could even write reasons why i fell in love with him on the leaves!!!!

An Airman in Iraq has my

5. *Christie*
    *Christie*
    Oh that's a great idea for the leaves!! I might have to steal that!
  6. Regular Member
    go right ahead!!!

An Airman in Iraq has my

7. Traded painting for kisses until he returns
    Traded painting for kisses until he returns
    My DB is gone the same time frame your DB is. It's also our first year together. I'm a little stuck on November as well, but I'm thinking about focusing on a fall theme. Then maybe throw in some Turkeyday related items - write notes on the box about how important spending time your loved ones is, etc. etc. Make sure to send conversation hearts in February I think being cheesy and cliche` is the best part of care packages. LOL!
    His Angel is waiting for her Sailor.
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by ungracekelli View Post
    So of course my DB has to be gone during all the holidays! and its our first year together! im going to try and make the best of it!
    so here are my ideas by each month! if you girls have any ideas let me know!!

Also i found the cutest thing im going to do in letters, i found a love coupon book and im sending him one in every letter!!

October- a small fake pumkin, a trick or treat bag filled with his favorite candy, its also his birthday so im going to put party hats, plates, napkins and party favors

November- im kinda stuck on this one, im thinking i was to do dried cranberries and paper turkeys help!!

Decemeber- a small Christmas tree, tree skirt, cookies, (he doesnt get his big present until he comes home!)

January- a build your own snowman kit, using styrofoam balls, pom poms and felt, snowflake cookies, and paper snowflakes with love notes on them

February- valentine day cards, a slik rose... im stuck on this one too!

March- a luck of the irish box with everything green!!

April- He'll be home!!!!!

what do you guys think?

Cute ideas!

And just so you know, you're going to need to change your ticker. It is against OPSEC to have it counting down to when he comes home. Just a friendly reminder
  9. Regular Member
    thanks!

An Airman in Iraq has my