Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Ideas!

1. Regular Member

Ideas!

Advertisements
    So my DB is at the Naval Academy. They just started last week and I can tell he is already stressed out, so I wanted to send him a care package to let him know I was thinking about him. I want to do a theme, but I have absolutely NO idea what to do. I'm not the craftiest person so any ideas would be appreciated! Maybe something stress-relief related? I really am clueless.
  2. I'll always be your girl
    I'll always be your girl
    You could do a "guy night" package.. Depending on what technology he has available.. Movies, video games, snacks, playing cards.

What are some of his interests.. That might help give people some ideas.
  3. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassanoodle View Post
    You could do a "guy night" package.. Depending on what technology he has available.. Movies, video games, snacks, playing cards.

What are some of his interests.. That might help give people some ideas.
    They're not allowed to watch tv or listen to music the first year unless they're on leave, so any kind of electronic stuff is pretty much out. I thought of some stuff last night but it's [pretty random, so maybe it won't have a theme after all.

-flameless candle or something scented. He mentioned how nice the girls rooms always smelled, so something in a manly scent.
    -stress ball/travel size stress relief lotion
    -one of those daily tear off calendars for his desk
    -a tour guide of Annapolis from AAA with things circled that could be fun for us to do when I visit
    -calculus made easy- one of those laminated study guide summary things since he's told me he's been having trouble with that class
    -A burned cd with pictures of us so he can have some to put on his computer

-I also thought about making him one of those fleece blankets that you knot with a military/navy theme, but I don't know if that's too girly?