Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Packages?

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Halloween Packages?

Advertisements
    Hey girls.

Anyone planning on sending a Halloween care pack this year? I've been thinking about it, but if I do it I need to start it pretty early. I'm due with our 3rd little one on October 26th, and I'd like to get a "Congratulations, Daddy!" carepack sent out pretty quickly after I have him and Halloween is going to be the last thing on my mind.

If any of you are planning on it, what're you doing?
  2. Senior Member
    I'm pretty sure I will do one... I just sent my first one! I was way excited! But I feel like a bad girlfriend. Everyone is talking about how they decorate the inside and my package wasnt that cool! ... But I'lll go crazy on the next one and Halloween!
  3. Regular Member
    i plan to do a halloween one and a bday/anniversary one. dh and i love halloween and our anniversary is oct. 16th and his bday is oct. 24th. for the halloween one i will just paint the inside black and orange and put some stickers on it and then take pictures of ds in his costume and stick the pics to the flaps and things. in that one i'll just send the candy he likes.
  4. Senior Member
    I'm doing one for Halloween! Then for Thanksgiving it's a combo one since it will be our 1 yr anni as well in Nov.

I just decorated the box, and will add the usual stuff, and of course, lots of candy for him and his guys
  5. Not really a navy gf anymore...
    Not really a navy gf anymore...
    I'd love to send a halloween care package but I'm afraid it'll be too close to my "do not mail" date.... I might send it early just because but we'll see. I LOVE halloween so I can't miss it in any way. I haven't thought of what I want to do yet though. I might paint the bottom layer to look like a carved jack o lantern with little ghost stickers, candy tapped to the walls etc. I might print out a long picture of the charlie brown gang in their costumes and run it around the inside of the box
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    awww I definitely want to do a Halloween one!! I defintely forgot all about that holiday!! that would be so cute/fun
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead_navygf View Post
    I'd love to send a halloween care package but I'm afraid it'll be too close to my "do not mail" date.... I might send it early just because but we'll see. I LOVE halloween so I can't miss it in any way. I haven't thought of what I want to do yet though. I might paint the bottom layer to look like a carved jack o lantern with little ghost stickers, candy tapped to the walls etc. I might print out a long picture of the charlie brown gang in their costumes and run it around the inside of the box
    Halloween is WAY past my "do not mail" date. However, I Halloween. I just made two Halloween care packages and I'll send one this week and the other the next. They'll be my last packages!

I decorated with a ton of Halloween stickers and skeleton heads and hands and included all of his favorite snacks and goodie bags filled with candy for the guys in his room.
  8. Not really a navy gf anymore...
    Quote Originally Posted by jessesq1 View Post
    Halloween is WAY past my "do not mail" date. However, I Halloween. I just made two Halloween care packages and I'll send one this week and the other the next. They'll be my last packages!

I decorated with a ton of Halloween stickers and skeleton heads and hands and included all of his favorite snacks and goodie bags filled with candy for the guys in his room.
    I gotta make sure DF tells me when the "do not mail" date is because he's very forgetful about important stuff like that . I might just make my next one the halloween one, but I'll be asking the FRG if they have a date so that I can decide whether to make it my "homeward bound" CP or not! If it's not the last I can send, then wooooooo for Halloween ones
  9. he's deployed and i'm in hawaii!
    he's deployed and i'm in hawaii!
    well.... i had full intentions of doing a halloween care pack, and that was probably going to be my last one - but now with dates moving up and what-not, i'm not sure i'll be able to!!!

his bday is oct 2, so i'm doing a bday care pack - and i'm not really able to do one after that. but i was really excited for halloween decorations. but trust me, i'm MORE excited for a homecoming!
  10. Not really a navy gf anymore...
    Quote Originally Posted by rad sugar View Post
    well.... i had full intentions of doing a halloween care pack, and that was probably going to be my last one - but now with dates moving up and what-not, i'm not sure i'll be able to!!!

his bday is oct 2, so i'm doing a bday care pack - and i'm not really able to do one after that. but i was really excited for halloween decorations. but trust me, i'm MORE excited for a homecoming!
    Oh I'd be totally more excited about a homecoming too! You know... if you can't make the halloween CP to send out... make him one and leave it for him to open once he comes home! That way he won't feel like he missed the holiday
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast