Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: "Man" Box.. help needed

  1. Senior Member
    LilFrankieB's Avatar
    LilFrankieB is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,123
    #1

    Smile "Man" Box.. help needed

    Advertisements
    Ok, so I've planned my next care package to be a "Man" themed box. What I'm going to put in it so far is:

    • Beef Jerky
    • Maxim
    • Sports Illustrated
    • Geeky tech magazine
    • Auto magazine
    • Homemade rice crispy treats
    • Comedy CDs
    • Tea
    • Gatorade packs
    • Fritos/Dip
    • Pop Tarts


    So... what I need from YOU.. is "Man" stereotypes! I'm going to decorate the inside of the box with stereotypes about men. Examples of what I plan to put: pictures of a remote control, fishing, hunting, MEAT, sports, etc.

    Any insight you could give me would be awesome! Anything "man" related for the content inside the box or for decoration. This includes jokes/quotes/ anything!!

    THANKS!!
    "Watching you walk out of my life hasn't made me bitter or cynical about love, but rather, it has shown me that if I wanted so badly to be with the wrong person, how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along."


    AIM: chihuahuachelsae
    facebook.com/chihuahuachelsae
    Full Size Me to AFwifey86
    Keep . Faith
  2. Banned
    Geotech's Avatar
    Geotech is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,308
    #2
    Get some sweet like matchbox cars.
  3. I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    OliveJuice's Avatar
    OliveJuice is offline
    I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,923
    #3
    Army action figures
    Bugs
    Gun books
    Book of pratical jokes
    Chuck Norris Jokes - DH LOVES those!

    I'll try to think of more.
  4. Senior Member
    LilFrankieB's Avatar
    LilFrankieB is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,123
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Geotech View Post
    Get some sweet like matchbox cars.
    Quote Originally Posted by OliveJuice View Post
    Army action figures
    Bugs
    Gun books
    Book of pratical jokes
    Chuck Norris Jokes - DH LOVES those!


    I'll try to think of more.

    GREAT IDEAS!! I can add little race car tracks around the box and write chuck norris jokes on it as well and stick little army guys to it. And practical joke book... AWESOME idea. Wonder where I can get one.. hmm. Maybe B&N or Borders??
    "Watching you walk out of my life hasn't made me bitter or cynical about love, but rather, it has shown me that if I wanted so badly to be with the wrong person, how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along."


    AIM: chihuahuachelsae
    facebook.com/chihuahuachelsae
    Full Size Me to AFwifey86
    Keep . Faith
  5. I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    OliveJuice's Avatar
    OliveJuice is offline
    I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,923
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by LilFrankieB View Post
    GREAT IDEAS!! I can add little race car tracks around the box and write chuck norris jokes on it as well and stick little army guys to it. And practical joke book... AWESOME idea. Wonder where I can get one.. hmm. Maybe B&N or Borders??
    Oh I'm sure! Just google Practical Joke Books and see what you come up with then you can go to B&N or Borders and get the book!
  6. Senior Member
    nicoleclare's Avatar
    nicoleclare is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Twentynine Palms, CA
    Posts
    9,167
    #6
    jeff foxworthys redneck dictionaries. exdb used to laugh for hours at those things
    we kicked deployment #2's butt!

  7. I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    OliveJuice's Avatar
    OliveJuice is offline
    I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,923
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoleclare View Post
    jeff foxworthys redneck dictionaries. exdb used to laugh for hours at those things
    Oh that's a good one!!!!!!
  8. Senior Member
    LilFrankieB's Avatar
    LilFrankieB is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,123
    #8
    Thanks!!

    What about gluing legos on there to decorate? I remember my bro was obsessed with those as a kid.
    "Watching you walk out of my life hasn't made me bitter or cynical about love, but rather, it has shown me that if I wanted so badly to be with the wrong person, how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along."


    AIM: chihuahuachelsae
    facebook.com/chihuahuachelsae
    Full Size Me to AFwifey86
    Keep . Faith
  9. Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    Experiment 626's Avatar
    Experiment 626 is offline
    Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    13,217
    #9
    1. print out ANY kind of homer simpson cartoon/picture
    2. peel off some beer bottle wrapers and tape them to the inside
    3. instructions of some sort or a map, tear out pages and crumple them up and use them as "packing" paper.....because men don't need instructions or directions
  10. I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    OliveJuice's Avatar
    OliveJuice is offline
    I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,923
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by LilFrankieB View Post
    Thanks!!

    What about gluing legos on there to decorate? I remember my bro was obsessed with those as a kid.
    that would be awesome! Or go to Toys R Us and get one of those little boxes of legos where you make a car or something. Like this: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=3598144

    Quote Originally Posted by coloradokitkat View Post
    1. print out ANY kind of homer simpson cartoon/picture
    2. peel off some beer bottle wrapers and tape them to the inside
    3. instructions of some sort or a map, tear out pages and crumple them up and use them as "packing" paper.....because men don't need instructions or directions
    I LOVE THE BOLDED!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •