Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: IN Need of Assistance!

1. Regular Member

Big Grin IN Need of Assistance!

Advertisements
    Ok so DB got my first care package and he loved it! YEA! GO ME! He said all the guys were jealous! Said "wow you must really love me!" ha ha anyway he then informed me that his electric shaver broke! OH NO!!! He asked if I could send him a pocket sized one in the next package I send him! heres where I need the assistance! HOW mUCH do they cost! and where can I find one?! lol..

P.S. my next carepackage theme is going to be ANIME! He is totally into anime and so am I so I thought that would be a super cute one to do! I was going to get a couple anime dvd's to send him and decorate the box with Japaneese Manga characters and put little Japaneese treats in there for him! on top of the razor and batteries and gummy worms because thats what he wants :p what do you think!? Any additional ideas for my next attempt at a care package?!
    DB: "I cant wait to be with you when this is all said and done. Not only are you a genuinely nice person; your beautiful smart and every time I play music on my computer I end up thinking about you some way or another; no matter how I go about my day my thoughts always race to how much I love and miss you and I hope to end this business as fast as possible to come home to rush to your side again."
  2. Banned
    Banned
    a small electric razor shouldnt be too much, you can probably get them at any store like walgreens, walmart, target, places like that.
  3. Senior Member
    Me: Hazleton PA Him: Biloxi AFB Mississippi
    if u really want to dive in into this theme, you could always try to make homemade fourtune cookies so you could write super sweet messages in them. Or maybe do something sweet with those boxes they sell that look like chinese takeout boxes at the dollar store and walmart.
  4. *Christie*
    *Christie*
    Yay!! Clever idea for the next one. I love making care packages! That's the only thing I will miss when deployment ends. Go to Walmart, they have them and cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by nessa8917 View Post
    Ok so DB got my first care package and he loved it! YEA! GO ME! He said all the guys were jealous! Said "wow you must really love me!" ha ha anyway he then informed me that his electric shaver broke! OH NO!!! He asked if I could send him a pocket sized one in the next package I send him! heres where I need the assistance! HOW mUCH do they cost! and where can I find one?! lol..

P.S. my next carepackage theme is going to be ANIME! He is totally into anime and so am I so I thought that would be a super cute one to do! I was going to get a couple anime dvd's to send him and decorate the box with Japaneese Manga characters and put little Japaneese treats in there for him! on top of the razor and batteries and gummy worms because thats what he wants :p what do you think!? Any additional ideas for my next attempt at a care package?!
  5. Regular Member

Jump for Joy AWWW! THANKS!

You all are the best! Those are such good ideas! He is going to love it! If you have any more let me know!
    DB: "I cant wait to be with you when this is all said and done. Not only are you a genuinely nice person; your beautiful smart and every time I play music on my computer I end up thinking about you some way or another; no matter how I go about my day my thoughts always race to how much I love and miss you and I hope to end this business as fast as possible to come home to rush to your side again."
  6. Regular Member
    Hey question ladies.. one of my coworkers suggested in the fortune cookies to put naughy sayings.. but I was just curious.. can he get in trouble with thoses if someone found them?
  7. Instigator Extraordinaire
    Instigator Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa8917 View Post
    Hey question ladies.. one of my coworkers suggested in the fortune cookies to put naughy sayings.. but I was just curious.. can he get in trouble with thoses if someone found them?
    Is he deployed or at training?
    Keep on keeping on.

8. Regular Member

Blush naughty sayings ok?

he is deployed over in afghanistan... I have heard that they can get in trouble for it if they are found.. I don't want to get him in trouble.. so I was just curious