Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AIT Package - BDay Themed - HELP!

1. Gonna Be Alright.
    Gonna Be Alright.

Confused AIT Package - BDay Themed - HELP!

Advertisements
    I'm going to try to get the package done this weekend, since tomorrow is pay day and my Birthday is on the 29th. Seth is VERY upset that he is going to miss my 21st Birthday. I thought it would be a GREAT idea to send him a package. I want it to be kinda Birthday themed - that way he can feel like he is "celebrating" my Birthday with me! I need ideas. I don't want to send him any kind of food cause he just has to hand it out cause he has to share it with everyone. So any ideas as to what I can put in it or how to decorate it or just ANYTHING! PLEASE HELP!

Last edited by 3 Little Birds; 08-06-2009 at 10:50 PM.
  2. Gonna Be Alright.
    Gonna Be Alright.
  3. I see the light at the end of the tunnel...
    I see the light at the end of the tunnel...
    Hm, maybe you could put silly stuff like party hats, balloons, etc. in the package. If you have enough, maybe you could send him a pinata for him and his friends to bust open! That would be fun.
    TTFN. Ta-ta for now MSOS.
  4. Gonna Be Alright.
    Gonna Be Alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by CubLub63 View Post
    Hm, maybe you could put silly stuff like party hats, balloons, etc. in the package. If you have enough, maybe you could send him a pinata for him and his friends to bust open! That would be fun.
    Party hats would be fun for Seth to share with the guys.
    I could even send some noise maker things!
  5. I see the light at the end of the tunnel...
    Yeah, that's a good one! If it were me, I'd try making it like... a party in a box. I know there was another thread about a birthday package and the theme had to do with a "birthday suit." If you feel like being a little naughty, you can definitely try to fit something like that in there too.
  6. Gonna Be Alright.
    Gonna Be Alright.
    Yeah, that's a good one! If it were me, I'd try making it like... a party in a box. I know there was another thread about a birthday package and the theme had to do with a "birthday suit." If you feel like being a little naughty, you can definitely try to fit something like that in there too.
    The only problem with the "Birthday Suit" idea is he has to open it up in front of his Sgt.
  7. I see the light at the end of the tunnel...
    Haha, yeah then I'd say the birthday suit idea is a no-go. You can always show him your birthday suit later. It's in style year-round. The party type items in the box sound good so far though. Have you thought about making cake in a jar? That's birthday-ish.
  8. Gonna Be Alright.
    Gonna Be Alright.
    Haha, yeah then I'd say the birthday suit idea is a no-go. You can always show him your birthday suit later. It's in style year-round. The party type items in the box sound good so far though. Have you thought about making cake in a jar? That's birthday-ish.
    It crossed my mind, but he hates cake.
    And he doesn't want me to send anything edible.
  9. Banned
    Banned
    remember he has to open it in front of everyone. I sent my ex a birthday package and I put a LOT of confetti in and he had to open it in front of the whole company, confetti went flying everywhere...he got SO much shit for that!
  10. Gonna Be Alright.
    Gonna Be Alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylin View Post
    remember he has to open it in front of everyone. I sent my ex a birthday package and I put a LOT of confetti in and he had to open it in front of the whole company, confetti went flying everywhere...he got SO much shit for that!
    Because he has to open it in front of EVERYONE I'm trying to be really careful what I send. But I'd love to see his face if confetti went flying everywhere!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast