Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: "A Day At Home" Care package!

1. Many of the things that can never be, often are.
    Many of the things that can never be, often are.

"A Day At Home" Care package!

Advertisements
    So, I am planning out my DF's first care package that he will get at tech. school, & I am going to do the "A Day At Home" theme, because I can make it revolve around our 3 month old which I know he is sooo jonesing to see. Lol. He hasn't seen him in 8 1/2 weeks and won't for several more, So I definitely want his care package theme to revolve around our son.

I am planning it out and I plan on taking pictures of what we do throughout the day, making a mini scrapbook of them, and putting souvenirs in it- I'm even going to include a (clean) diaper to illustrate me "changing his diaper" () I'm also planning on including snacks, a pillow case (it's a smaller package so I can't include an actual blanket that'll come later), and I'm stuck... I have no idea what else to include?? I go to class- so I was thinking of getting a book to include... Any other helpful ideas of what else to include?! TIA!

"So, after tech school are they going to deport you?"
    "...*silence*... No babe... they aren't going to deport me..."
  2. Everyday is a new day
    Everyday is a new day
    this might sound odd but those puffy baby snack things, are actually pretty good my cousin eats em ahah! maybe some of those?

i my fall 09 wives
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemyjarhead View Post
    this might sound odd but those puffy baby snack things, are actually pretty good my cousin eats em ahah! maybe some of those?
    I steal those from my nephew all the time....so yummy!

spray the pillow case with your perfume or wash your hair and then sleep on it with your hair still damp a few nights in a row so that it will smell like your shampoo....

umm what else...maybe some fresh baked goodies (if he's allowed to have them)? homey kind of stuff....snuggle fabric softener? my mind is kinda blank but I'll keep thinking....
  4. I'll always be your girl
    I'll always be your girl
    Either a video or voice recording of your baby making noises/crying/laughing