Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Could Use Your Wonderful Help.

1. Gonna Be Alright.
    Gonna Be Alright.

I Could Use Your Wonderful Help.

Advertisements
    So here is the thing. This isn't going to actually be a "care package" like most of you send. Seth is currently at AIT. He is coming to realize ALL the things he is going to miss and has missed. Well he is EXTREMELY upset that he is going to have to miss my 21st birthday, which is August 29th. I have come up with this idea - dont know how well its going to work, but I'm going to try. I want to send him a "care package" with like birthday themed things in it so that it's like he is celebrating my birthday with me. I'm just stuck on where to start, other then getting a box!

I know that some of you make AMAZING care packages and some of you could even go PRO - so I figured I would come to you for help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
  2. Señor Member
    Señor Member
    I'm putting together a "Birthday Suit" carepackage for September to send to DF (for my birthday) but I wouldn't recommend that, because they make them open them up in class alot, well at least they did for DF

I'd just go to Party City (or whatever party store you have) and go down the 21st bday isle and throw whatever you like in there. Beer googles, beer necklace, beer nuts, ect. I'm pretty good at winging it

be cool.
  3. Gonna Be Alright.
    Gonna Be Alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Mark's. View Post
    I'm putting together a "Birthday Suit" carepackage for September to send to DF (for my birthday) but I wouldn't recommend that, because they make them open them up in class alot, well at least they did for DF

I'd just go to Party City (or whatever party store you have) and go down the 21st bday isle and throw whatever you like in there. Beer googles, beer necklace, beer nuts, ect. I'm pretty good at winging it
    I'm pretty sure Seth would kill me if I made a "Birthday Suit" themed package.
  4. Livin~Lovin~Laughin
    Livin~Lovin~Laughin
    I would decorate a spot in your house with the bday stuff, put on the party hat and then record a nice video message to him. "Baby, I know you wanted to be with me on my birthday and you can't so I'm sending you this message so you can watch it, crack open this bottle of whatever and lift your glass with me to celebrate my big 21. I know you are here in spirit and you are in my heart always. There will be many more birthdays to celebrate together and since I don't plan on getting older, we'll be celebrating 21 every year.

Something like that?

"Don't worry about being right,
    just worry about being kind."
    ~Tilly Therber
  5. J.A.R.S. <3
    J.A.R.S. <3
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Solstice View Post
    I would decorate a spot in your house with the bday stuff, put on the party hat and then record a nice video message to him. "Baby, I know you wanted to be with me on my birthday and you can't so I'm sending you this message so you can watch it, crack open this bottle of whatever and lift your glass with me to celebrate my big 21. I know you are here in spirit and you are in my heart always. There will be many more birthdays to celebrate together and since I don't plan on getting older, we'll be celebrating 21 every year.

Something like that?

thats a
  6. Livin~Lovin~Laughin
    Livin~Lovin~Laughin
    I thought I was totally losing it....I didn't realize OP had two posts on this topic LOL I typed all that and then it was gone...I thought I was having a senior moment.

~Tilly Therber
  7. Gonna Be Alright.
    Gonna Be Alright.
    I thought I was totally losing it....I didn't realize OP had two posts on this topic LOL I typed all that and then it was gone...I thought I was having a senior moment.
    Sorry for the confusion!
  8. Senior Member

Something like that?

what a great idea!
  9. Livin~Lovin~Laughin
    Livin~Lovin~Laughin
    TYTY No worries. I know it's just a matter of time before senility sets in....you're just helping me along.

~Tilly Therber
  10. Gonna Be Alright.
    Gonna Be Alright.

Anyone else have any ideas!?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast