Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: California theme parks [IMG HEAVY]

1. "After the storm comes a calm."
    "After the storm comes a calm."

Jump for Joy California theme parks [IMG HEAVY]

Advertisements
    i did this one a week and a half ago sorry i didnt post pictures sooner i got a lil busy ... well, my df just told me today he finally got it he was sooooo happy i couldve seen him doing the from here

i did this one a California theme park theme it has maps of the parks, tickets, and front of the line passes( actual ones i kept from our vacation)

last year around this time he had just gotten back from iraq and we went to California for his leave to visit his side of the family, well while we were there we decided to go to Disneyland, Universal Studios, California Adventure and Knotts Berry Farm..we have alot of backstory to Disney its what kept us strong during last deployment, just looking forward to him coming home and taking me to disneyland is what kept us going, kinda silly i know but it worked!

Disneyland is also where he proposed to me things started off really rough this deployment, so i decided to pull the California box this month. He absolutely loved it he said nothing would be able to get him down after having this box, he said if he were ever to have a bad day he would go back to his room and see that box and know that some day soon we would be back there again.... Ok im officially bummed out i miss him

2. Lindsey.
    Lindsey.
    that's so cool! I'm sure he was stunned that you put so much time into it. I bet he loved it
    There AreNo Words
  3. I'll always be your girl
    I'll always be your girl
    It's really cute!!
  4. he's deployed and i'm in hawaii!
    he's deployed and i'm in hawaii!
    this is soooo rad, awesome job on the box!! i love that you used all stuff you had saved from actual trips you've been on, that's so personal. he is gonna love it!!!
  5. "After the storm comes a calm."
    "After the storm comes a calm."
    Quote Originally Posted by rad sugar View Post
    this is soooo rad, awesome job on the box!! i love that you used all stuff you had saved from actual trips you've been on, that's so personal. he is gonna love it!!!
    thanks!!!
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Really cool!