Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Help!!

1. Everyday is a new day
    Everyday is a new day

Help!!

Advertisements
    So yesterday I got a pretty bummed call from db( I posted a thread about it, he told me he needs counseling and then the phone got cut off).

So I'm putting together a package to cheer him up I made a DVD with pictures and songs and wrote a letter I just need some ideas on funny/cute things to beer him up. 2 days ago I put one in the mail with the usual favorite snacks magazines etc

i my fall 09 wives
  2. In my dreams, his dreams come true
    In my dreams, his dreams come true
    Blog Entries
    What about fun n games stuff? I sent waterballoons and some other goofy toys from the dollar store and DB loves that...he played some pretty funny pratical jokes with it all. One of the other things I sent that DB loved was a photo key chain, it holds 60 photos and he plays it over and over again when he misses me he says. I also wrote DB a poem about how proud I was of him and how i would always stand beside him, somethin like that maybe? Just some ideas
  3. "Ohh, it's what you do to me..."
    "Ohh, it's what you do to me..."
    i think writings are a GREAT idea!! I buy stuff DB likes, but he really likes it when i write him things or poems and cute stuff like that. honestly, just getting a care package from you and knowing that you were thinking of him should cheer him up already!!
    after a year in the desert...
    he's HOME with me!
  4. Instigator Extraordinaire
    Instigator Extraordinaire
    Target dollar section at the front -- it has the goofiest, cheapest things.
    Keep on keeping on.

5. We kicked Deployments ass together :)
    We kicked Deployments ass together :)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by louisa85 View Post
    Target dollar section at the front -- it has the goofiest, cheapest things.
  6. he's deployed and i'm in hawaii!
    he's deployed and i'm in hawaii!
    my DB gets really cheered up by anything personal. i stick funny or cute post-its on everything i send, and he loooves it.

an officer watching him go through the package saw one note i put on some baby wipes: "here ya go, i can smell your nuts from here!" and the officer was like "uhh, that's some mouth your lady has there." and DB said, "oh yes sir. she's all piss and vinegar." bahahah. stuff like that makes him laugh and its sooo "me." so find something that is really YOU and include it!

send him some of your favorite comfort items, like snacks, and include lil notes saying its what you love and why.

and anything silly is usually good too.
  7. Everyday is a new day
    Everyday is a new day
    thanks guys! i loove the target dollar section i always find goofy stuff there!

i got him some off the wall stuff, and those harry potter jelly beans they love passing those around haha, i was at world market and found something called spotted d*ck, apparently it's some kind of desert? what ever it is i'm sure he will find it pretty hilarious!

he's stocked up on all the usual, babywipes, toiletries and snacks because his mom and i have been sending packages weekly so i just wanted this one to be a little different to make him laugh..

i my fall 09 wives