Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to send energy drinks???

1. Regular Member

how to send energy drinks???

Advertisements
    I want to send him some mountain dew stuff. I forget what it's call, but, I know what it looks like, ha. I'm guessing I can package it the same way I would energy drinks, but, I don't know how to package those either. Help?
  2. Senior Member
    However you package them - dont put anything drink related on the customs form. They wont ship them and some people have even had them returned to their door with the stuff drained.

3. Regular Member
    how should i go about packageing them so they dont explode on the way to him?
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    You can't prevent them from exploding. It will either happen or not. Its the altitude and pressure issue from going up and down and up and down. I don't ever send things like this I just do the drink mixes. If I did I guess I would just double zip lock bag them so if they do explode he can just through it away mess free.
  5. In my dreams, his dreams come true
    In my dreams, his dreams come true
    Blog Entries
    I send 5hr energy and put em in ziploc bags. not so sure about anything carbonated or in a can.
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I sent dh redbull, all I did was put them in ziplocs & they made it fine. Difference is the package only went from AZ to CA so I have no idea how they would do going overseas.
    Kyla
    Blog Entries
    can u find them in a powder form
  8. Tough times don't last....but tough people do.
    Tough times don't last....but tough people do.
    I sent Monsters all the time to DB when he was in Iraq.
    He never said anything about them exploding or anything. I pretty much just wrapped them up in plastic grocery bags, since I had no ziploc bags big enough, though Im sure gallon size ziplocs would work.
    I actually wrote "Monster" on the customs form to. I did have one lady question it about me at one time...but I told her that I had sent them before no problem (which I had) so she just shrugged her shoulders. I would say just in case, dont write it on there though.

Gettin hype for my wild Single-Girl's weekend with BuckeyeAGF!!
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Laura~ View Post
    However you package them - dont put anything drink related on the customs form. They wont ship them and some people have even had them returned to their door with the stuff drained.
    I send a case of monsters a week the entire year he was gone and only had one can explode. I used ziplocks and everything was fine and always put them on the customs forms. Use the flat rate boxes so you dont get killed with shipping costs. Good luck!
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bethanybabe View Post
    I send a case of monsters a week the entire year he was gone and only had one can explode. I used ziplocks and everything was fine and always put them on the customs forms. Use the flat rate boxes so you dont get killed with shipping costs. Good luck!
    Im just going off another poster a few months back who got her package returned to her. Guess it all depends on who is processing and what kind of mood they are in that day....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast