Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: video messages

1. he's deployed and i'm in hawaii!
    he's deployed and i'm in hawaii!

video messages

Advertisements
    based on some feedback, i wanted to ask -

do you make video messages for your SO???

i do! i just talk to him and say sweet things and he LOVES them. we haven't vid chatted in over a month and so for him to get to watch me talking to him and hear my voice AND see me... well, its awesome for me.

we have the same size memory stick in our cameras, so he's going to try to make some for me too.

PS - i also do some adult video messages. where i look all sexy-like and dance around. those are appreciated too
  2. Senior Member
    I use to during our 1st deployment. But I ended every video crying so I stopped cause I was worried I was depressing him
  3. Rei
    Chhyeah!
    Chhyeah!
    We're able to video chat a lot, so I don't bother with normal talking videos... but I do send the other kind.

4. he's deployed and i'm in hawaii!
    rain - i member you saying that. awww. you're so sweet, thats why you get all crying and stuff.

rei - i am jealous, hehe, but oh so proud you make the *other* kind!
  5. In my dreams, his dreams come true
    In my dreams, his dreams come true
    Blog Entries
    Lately our webcams have really gone down hill since the internet just isnt as predictable so I told DB i would be sending him a video of me in the shower hehe...Im prolly gonna go with a USB stick though which he knows is coming and will guard with his life lol
  6. "Ohh, it's what you do to me..."
    "Ohh, it's what you do to me..."
    have any of you ladies used Skype?? Me and DB have been using it to instant message and talk through a microphone and headphones on our iPhones. I am going to go buy a webcam to talk face to face through Skype.com... I was just wondering how good the video quality is!
    after a year in the desert...
    he's HOME with me!
  7. he's deployed and i'm in hawaii!
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Soldiers ANGEL~ View Post
    Lately our webcams have really gone down hill since the internet just isnt as predictable so I told DB i would be sending him a video of me in the shower hehe...Im prolly gonna go with a USB stick though which he knows is coming and will guard with his life lol
    yeah thats a really good call!! i should totally try that instead of burning CDs... lol. takes forever. but it IS cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by kklovesyou View Post
    have any of you ladies used Skype?? Me and DB have been using it to instant message and talk through a microphone and headphones on our iPhones. I am going to go buy a webcam to talk face to face through Skype.com... I was just wondering how good the video quality is!

yeah i skype all the time. the vid quality just depends on how strong the internet is. sometimes it can be crystal clear... sometimes its all pixels and it drops out a lot.

i wish skype was an option for us right now... he just never gets online bc its crowded. and when he does, he doesn't get much time and the comps are slow. and public. so for now... the vid messages work wonders.
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    at the beginning of db's deployment i did video messages and emailed. they couldnt be very big files since it was email, so they were about a minute or so long. he loved it. now he has more consistent internet and so we web cam at least 3 times a week so i dont really send them. i haven't done any sexy videos but my sister is a professional wedding photographer so i had her take some tasteful lingerie photos. i sent them out last week, i can't wait to see how db likes them!!!
  9. Senior Member
    I sent video messages from the kids too. I'd just send him the sd card out of my camera and he can stick it right into his photo frame or laptop.
    Needs work.
  10. In my dreams, his dreams come true
    In my dreams, his dreams come true
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rad sugar View Post
    yeah thats a really good call!! i should totally try that instead of burning CDs... lol. takes forever. but it IS cheap. .
    Yea I got a ton of DVDs and CDs that I was gonna burn but it does take forever and I dont trust them, somehow a scratch always manages to mess everything up. But at this point I just got a huge 8 and 16gb USB that I got a prepaid package for him to ship it back to me with whatever videos, songs, pics he has
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast