Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My theme failure, ntc package

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

My theme failure, ntc package

Advertisements
    Sooo I had this idea to make it all cute and "summer fun" themed since dh is in Cali and it is SUPER HOT. Well...what I thought were stickers ended up being these lame ass stamps that didn't work so my box decorations failed
    I bought like 8 little squirt guns, 200 water balloons & these sling shot things with balls that you are supposed to soak in water before you shoot them. Well the only things that fit were the water balloons and squirt guns so it ended up being a "wannabe theme"

I'll be better at this come September when it really counts! But here was my first (not exciting at all) try:

All the stuff I managed to fit & I added like 4 dozen sugar cookies as well as a pan of rice krispy treats.

All packed up, I at least painted the box blue it's the thought that counts right?
  2. In my dreams, his dreams come true
    In my dreams, his dreams come true
    Blog Entries
    MmMmm sugar cookies, those look scrumptious! Ima make those in my next package too. The blue is perdy :-) Men dont care about the stickers much anyways, i swear its more for us since we are the ones havin all the fun making them. You could always just put pics of u in a binki like the one in ur siggy pic around the flaps of the box?? I do that on boxes i dont have time to decorate cuz DB says he always rather just see pics of me if Im going to decorate

PS...that is a sizzlin siggy pig. Im jealous haha
  3. ela
    I'm random and I like it
    I'm random and I like it
    From Chicago, currently living in Indiana
    I'm sure he is going to love the box regardless of the decorations! He will be too busy stuffing the rice krispies and sugar cookies in his mouth to notice what the box looks like anyways. It looks good though, the blue is pretty.
    True strength is being able to hold it all together... when no one would blame you for falling apart.

My wifey is CubLub63
  4. Amanda LOVES her friends.
    Amanda LOVES her friends.
    its amazing what you can stuff in a box. Is it one of those fill as much as you can 13.95 boxes?
    Proud MSOS wife to: Marinesbabygirl9
    I'm ME, and only me.
    *i need a new siggy, for the new chapter in my life.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/amandapunelli?ref=name
  5. Missing My Soldier
    Missing My Soldier
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Soldiers ANGEL~ View Post
    MmMmm sugar cookies, those look scrumptious! Ima make those in my next package too. The blue is perdy :-) Men dont care about the stickers much anyways, i swear its more for us since we are the ones havin all the fun making them. You could always just put pics of u in a binki like the one in ur siggy pic around the flaps of the box?? I do that on boxes i dont have time to decorate cuz DB says he always rather just see pics of me if Im going to decorate

PS...that is a sizzlin siggy pig. Im jealous haha
    I def. agree with the bolded!!! But you got him some awesome stuff so no matter what the box looks like, he will love it!! Great job!
    (
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Very cool! He'll love it!
  7. Senior Member
    RICE KRISPY TREATS--I love them! And I love your box, so cute!
    "Some things in life are just so sweet--and sweet is really not strong enough--I mean, so soothing and delicious that sometimes the memory of them is all you need to get by. You can just close your eyes and put yourself there in an instant. Your mouth waters, your eyes tear up, your heart beats fast, and it's hard to catch your breath."--Sweet Potato Queens' Book of Love
  8. these boys are my world <3
    these boys are my world <3
    lol does your letter say "hey betch"? love it.
    Banned
    he will love it! your cookies look yummy
  10. he's deployed and i'm in hawaii!
    he's deployed and i'm in hawaii!
    megan jo! you're so adorable and you crack me up. i want those sugar cookies sooooo bad right now.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast