Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What creative things have you made??

1. Regular Member

Love What creative things have you made??

Advertisements
    What kind of creative things have you put into care packages? Anything special that you have made yourself or little items you thought were funny? Just interesting to see what other people make for their honeys.

For his first package I made a poster with pics of us he could hang in his rack with words and sayings cut out of magazines. Now I am making some pillow cases, one with "Sweet Dreams" and "I love you" on it and another one that says "we miss you" with my dogs paw prints all on it
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    his next package is from my hippie fest I went to.
    I got him a bean bag frisbee (that is also a HAT! so cool!)
    little shaky egg things
    a drum

I'm going to paint the inside tye dye and stick a patcholi incense stick in. and include all the pictures from my trip!

Not your typical military care package, but I want him to feel like he got to come a little... plus I get to paint tye dye. doesnt that sound fun!?
  3. Missing My Soldier
    Missing My Soldier
    Blog Entries
    My best friend (jojojo) made a photo box...its in my most recent package thread and I loved it! And I made him a video slideshow of our pictures and then pics of me while he has been gone and pics of him (off his facebook) while he has been gone and put music with it...he really loved that!
    (
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    and the one after that I got sexy pictures done in a sailor girl outfit, and am going to make one of those shutterfly books. They are more cute then racy, but it's our 2 year anniversary, so I wanted to do something special
  5. Señor Member
    Señor Member
    ...I'm stealing that dog print one

I have virtually no boobs, so a boobie pillow case is out, so I guess me and Auto's prints will work.

Thats a great idea.

be cool.
  6. In my dreams, his dreams come true
    In my dreams, his dreams come true
    Blog Entries
    Im sending a Teenage mutant ninja turtle one next...making a TMNT fleece blanket and sending him the action figures :-p The TMNT is kinda more funny to us because we both collected them as kids. I also am sending him a jar full of reasons I love him and love quotes, one for every day of the year so he can pull one out whenever he is missin me. Oh i also sent him a calendar with different birthdays written in and other lil important dates for us. (first date, first kiss, etc etc)
  7. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SSG's Girl View Post
    My best friend (jojojo) made a photo box...its in my most recent package thread and I loved it! And I made him a video slideshow of our pictures and then pics of me while he has been gone and pics of him (off his facebook) while he has been gone and put music with it...he really loved that!
    That is cute! My computer is like 800 years old and for some reason it wont let me put stuff on cd's! so I am stuck with just emailing them lol. what is a photo box?

Quote Originally Posted by endangeredreams View Post
    and the one after that I got sexy pictures done in a sailor girl outfit, and am going to make one of those shutterfly books. They are more cute then racy, but it's our 2 year anniversary, so I wanted to do something special
    Oh I bet he will like those by the way...i LOVE love love tye dye stuff, lol hope he does too (im even wearing a shirt in my avatar thingy)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Mark's. View Post
    ...I'm stealing that dog print one

I have virtually no boobs, so a boobie pillow case is out, so I guess me and Auto's prints will work.

Thats a great idea.
    thats what made me think of it....my boobs are actually really big and...one i dont want everyone knowing what they look like since i kno almost everyone DB works with (they come to the bar i work at) and two....i just dont think two huge circles on a pillow would be as cool as "our" little sayings
  8. Missing My Soldier
    Missing My Soldier
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MikiahJennae View Post
    That is cute! My computer is like 800 years old and for some reason it wont let me put stuff on cd's! so I am stuck with just emailing them lol. what is a photo box?
    Look in my thread, I think it is titled My db's birthday packages...or something like that and I took a picture of it...
    (
  9. 11.21.09<3
    11.21.09<3
    For his first package I sent over there, I made a collage of pictures of us, and sayings all around it. I actually ended up covering the cardboard with camo material because I couldn't find it in paper anywhere. He loved that. In his last carepackage I sent, which he just got like a few days ago, I made notecards that were tied all together. It was called, "31 days & 31 reasons why I love you". Everyday, I would write down something that I loved about him. It worked out really nice, because on the days that we would actually get to talk, I would write down quotes of what he said that I loved. He absolutely loved it.
  10. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SSG's Girl View Post
    Look in my thread, I think it is titled My db's birthday packages...or something like that and I took a picture of it...
    That is a neat idea! He def hit the jackpot with your care package!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast