Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: need ideas plzzz!

1. Senior Member

need ideas plzzz!

Advertisements
    so i want to send one final care package to my df...hes coming home soon. i want to do something like "coming home" package yet i have NO CLUE what to include....any ideas??
    TIA
  2. Instigator Extraordinaire
    Instigator Extraordinaire
    Look in the sticky at the top of the thread -- themed care packges -- might have something for you!
    Keep on keeping on.

3. Missing My Soldier
    Missing My Soldier
    Blog Entries
    Ummmm I'll just throw out a few things and add more as I think of them lol...send him an outfit for him to wear once he can change out of his uniform, a coupon book that he can redeem once he is with you (like one free back massage, and progress them to more risque things!! ), his favorite snacks maybe, ummmmmmmm well I am doing a video slideshow of all kinds of pictures of our favorite places back home and me holding a sign that says "wish you were here" (i got the idea from bethanybabe!!) and i'm gonna have my parents take a pic holding it and his parents and his grandparents and then go to our favorite bar and take a pic with all of our friends and then just me at random places like the restaurant where we had our first date and tons of places like that...since he will be coming home soon I figured it was ok to make him homesick...lol...I'll keep thinking
    (
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SSG's Girl View Post
    Ummmm I'll just throw out a few things and add more as I think of them lol...send him an outfit for him to wear once he can change out of his uniform, a coupon book that he can redeem once he is with you (like one free back massage, and progress them to more risque things!! ), his favorite snacks maybe, ummmmmmmm well I am doing a video slideshow of all kinds of pictures of our favorite places back home and me holding a sign that says "wish you were here" (i got the idea from bethanybabe!!) and i'm gonna have my parents take a pic holding it and his parents and his grandparents and then go to our favorite bar and take a pic with all of our friends and then just me at random places like the restaurant where we had our first date and tons of places like that...since he will be coming home soon I figured it was ok to make him homesick...lol...I'll keep thinking
    That's a great idea for a homecoming package!!!! Hmmm, I might have to "borrow" some of the ideas
  5. Senior Member
    maybe you could plan a special day for when he is back and send him hints to what youll be doing.. like a picture of a movie he's been wanting to see or a sports game.

I don't know, that's all i got..
  6. ela
    I'm random and I like it
    I'm random and I like it
    From Chicago, currently living in Indiana
    Maybe send him stuff for the plane ride home - like magazines and books to read, and gum. He would probably appreciate that for the long trip back.
    True strength is being able to hold it all together... when no one would blame you for falling apart.

My wifey is CubLub63