Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4 Hours Later... [IMG HEAVY]

1. Señor Member
    Señor Member

Nutts 4 Hours Later... [IMG HEAVY]

Advertisements
    I'm finally done with his first Carepackage. No theme to it, it's just stuff he requested (minus a sexy time hard drive... damn came too soon lol.)

I spend like 150 on everything, but I got it all in bulk, so it'll all last me two or three more packages (minutes the theme'd pirate things I got for the next pacakge.)

At Walmart, you know how sometimes they'll have Military Veterans collecting charity? Well a man was outside giving out flags to people and collecting charity. Me and my mom stopped by, and the man asked why I had dog tags, and I told him because my fiancee is deployed. He said "I just got back from Iraq 3 months ago. I want you to give this to him and tell him I said 'thank you, good luck, and be safe' " and he handed me an extra flag that about made me cry.

Here's what all I got.
    Things in green are what I used in the package I made today.
    Things in red are going to be used in my pirate theme'd one I'm sending with the first box i have below Regularly listed stuff is going to be used in both.

-Mini Chips Ahoy! -Nutter Butter Bites - Mini Oreo's - Party Sized Mixed Nuts-Pringles Stix, honey butter, cheese flavors - Robin Hood: Men in Tights-Jaws - Slim Jims - Beef Steak Jerky Sicks -Tootsie Roll/Pop, Dots Mix Warcraft III Battle Chest -Blue Gatorade Powdered Mix - Razor Cartridges -Boxer Briefs -Shaving Creme - Gum - Rice Crispy Treats (Variety pack of three flavors - Special K Bars- Deodorant - Warm Delights,Molten Caramel, Fudgey Chocolate Chip Cookie - Fruit by the Foot Value Pack X-box boxers that say "Stop staring and start playing" - Swedish Fish - Lipton Iced Tea Powdered Mix Pens and a notebook - Big Gummy Bear on a Stick

and heeere's my first carepackage OMG closing that, and making it all fit was terrible lol. I accidentally forgot the shaving creme, the flag, and the Xboxers, so thats why their in the second box

the big gummy bear on a stick:

the wings say "I Wish You Were Here" and behind them are "I love[the way you, how you, when you ect,]" xoxo, Love, Ashley." (in a bunch of different ways, love, miss, ect.) Just a thing telling me how much I love him, and then the last one have a bunch of long distance love quotes.

"I love miss need you"

I tried to write AFTER i put the construction paper up... that didn't work because it looks like crap lol so I tried to say I was going for a "grunge" look
    I misspelled attempt and it's already all taped up. Dang it.

Finally friggin done!!!

now I get to do that all again next week when the Pirate stuff comes in. Happy happy joy joy

be cool.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Looks great! Is that a real gummy bear, or a sucker?
  3. Señor Member
    Señor Member
    BTW, that's red, not pink

be cool.
  4. Senior Member
    Very nice!

5. Señor Member
    Señor Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steff Bo Beff View Post
    Looks great! Is that a real gummy bear, or a sucker?
    it's an actual gummy bear lol. I thought it might have been a sucker too, but it's actually gummy

be cool.
  6. Brown Eyes I'll Hold You Near
    Brown Eyes I'll Hold You Near
    aww he is going to love it.
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Mark's. View Post
    it's an actual gummy bear lol. I thought it might have been a sucker too, but it's actually gummy
    Really?? I've never seen those, where'd you get it? It reminds me of Charlie and The Chocolate Factory lol
  8. Senior Member
    looks great!!
  9. Deployment #1 : 8 months down!
    Deployment #1 : 8 months down!
    it looks great!!

i can't believe you got that all stuffed in there.
  10. Señor Member
    Señor Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steff Bo Beff View Post
    Really?? I've never seen those, where'd you get it? It reminds me of Charlie and The Chocolate Factory lol
    Vat19.com it's like 20 bucks, but i thought it was worth a little splurge lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CMillardA View Post
    it looks great!!

i can't believe you got that all stuffed in there.
    I almost didn't Idk how I'm goign to fit everything in next months. It's full already and I haven't gotten my pirate stuff yet.

be cool.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast