Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Paleo/Primal eaters!

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Paleo/Primal eaters!

Advertisements
    What do you eat for breakfast? I'm finding that is what I'm having the hardest time with as far as eating Paleo, finding easy stuff to eat for breakfast that actually fills me up. Any tips?
  2. AKA USAFgfChels
    AKA USAFgfChels

My friend eats Paleo and makes this really awesome breakfast casserole. I will get the recipe for you! I think she got it off of Pinterest.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by USAFgfChels View Post
    My friend eats Paleo and makes this really awesome breakfast casserole. I will get the recipe for you! I think she got it off of Pinterest.
    Thank you that would be so awesome!

I've been pinteresting things but only have found one or two ideas that look good.
  4. Super Speshil
    Super Speshil
    The point of no return. Is that a duty station?
    I don't really eat breakfast. If I do, it's pretty late, like close to lunch. I do intermittent fasting pretty regularly, usually without thinking. I eat when hungry, which isn't until early or late afternoon. However, when I break my fast, sometimes I'll cook up some eggs (varies between four and five) and bacon with fruit, oftentimes grapefruit, and a protein smoothie.

Sometimes I do a breakfast quiche, which is everything I would put in an omelet. When I have almond butter, I do banana-almond butter pancakes. Yum! I've done breakfast salads and fruit salads with cottage cheese, nuts, sunflower seeds and a little raw honey. For something quick, chocolate mug cake. I use 1/3 cup of almond flour, 1 tlb cocoa powder, half a medium size banana as a natural sweetener (or xylitol if I have it), one egg, 2 tlb of butter, 1 tbl spoon of water, and a pinch of baking powder. I tweak it at times as well. I mix all of the ingredients and put it in a mug and pop it in the microwave for about 70 seconds, give or take.

I don't really think in terms of what is seen as traditional breakfast foods. I eat "breakfast" food at all hours of the day. Really, anything goes for Primal. If you subscribe to Mark's Daily Apples newsletters you'll get a bunch of guides and e-recipe books. They are awesome! Looks of amazing recipes.
    Pax, Aeon
  5. AKA USAFgfChels
    AKA USAFgfChels

She sent me this website for that breakfast casserole! Hope it's wonderful for you.

scrawnyWOD: Paleo Breakfast Casserole