Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: In West Philadelphia

1. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN

In West Philadelphia

Advertisements
    Born and Raised...

Why is the Fresh Prince of Bel Air on Nick at Nite??? And Roseanne? And Full House?
    When I was younger I watched Mr. Ed and Bewitched on there! What happened?!

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.

2. I see the light at the end of the tunnel...
    I see the light at the end of the tunnel...
    So did I! I guess eventually the "old stuff" has to be updated? I'm not sure. All I know is, I'm entertained when there's nothing on and I'm up late!
    TTFN. Ta-ta for now MSOS.
  3. *~Mrs. L~*
    *~Mrs. L~*
    Blog Entries
    They rotate what they show every year on nick at night.Who knows what it will be next year.

I have been watching Roseanne alot lately~!
  4. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN
    But those shows aren't thaaat old. I watched a few of them growing up. I just always associated Nick at Nite with old old TV,and now they are showing things I watched myself. I'm not that old

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.

5. Senior Member
    How'd I know you were talking about Fresh Prince?! And then of course I started singing the theme song.

I like Nick at Nite this year - Fresh Prince, Cosby Show, Roseanne, Full House. Not to fond of Designing Women, but I haven't seen it on since it started on NaN.
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I miss Nick @ Nite back when they showed Who's The Boss and Growing Pains. Now all the older shows like Mr. Ed and Bewitched are on Tv Land.