Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ermagerd, Erstrelia

1. "...now do Classical Gas"
    "...now do Classical Gas"
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by valleygirl17 View Post
    I came to Australia back in 2007 and still don’t have that cute Aussie accents.
    Oh don’t worry, nor do I.

I came in the mid-90s, when I was around ten. My original accent still fades in and out a little depending on how tired/stressed I am, and there are a few sounds that I just can’t quite perfect no matter what I do. Mostly I just sound...really, really woggy?
    If I cannot move heaven, I will raise hell
  2. Senior Member
    Have you ever hugged a koala? Is it as magical as I imagine it to be?
  3. "...now do Classical Gas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthused Meerkat View Post
    Have you ever hugged a koala? Is it as magical as I imagine it to be?
    Yes I have hugged a koala. The magic...erm.

The good news is that they’re very soft, and often quite dopey as they’re stoned off their proverbial ass on eucalyptus leaves about 90 percent of the time. That half of the magic is safe.

The bad news is that they all have chlamydia. Koala STDs, not even once. They also make the most horrendously demonic noise.

Smelling almost exactly like a cough drop is neutral. I haven’t decided whether that’s in the pro or con column. You know that menthol-eucalyptus smell? They have that, and so smell like the fossilised cough drop that’s been lost in your grandfather’s sock drawer for the last four hundred years.
    Last edited by Matchbox; 11-20-2018 at 09:13 AM.
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchbox View Post
    Yes I have hugged a koala. The magic...erm.

The good news is that they’re very soft, and often quite dopey as they’re stoned off their proverbial ass on eucalyptus leaves about 90 percent of the time. That half of the magic is safe.

The bad news is that they all have chlamydia. Koala STDs, not even once. They also make the most horrendously demonic noise.

Smelling almost exactly like a cough drop is neutral. I haven’t decided whether that’s in the pro or con column. You know that menthol-eucalyptus smell? They have that, and so smell like the fossilised cough drop that’s been lost in your grandfather’s sock drawer for the last four hundred years.
    Really? No Koala Kondoms?
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  5. "...now do Classical Gas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Guynavywife View Post
    Really? No Koala Kondoms?
    Considering the sheer weirdness of marsupial sex, they might have to be very...special...condoms!

There's also the minor inconvenience that the moment you tried to tell Blinky Bill he needed one, he'd start doing this. Female koalas may find that racket sexy, I don't know, but for myself I think I'll pass.

6. Senior Member
    My daughter loves the Blinky Bill movie on Netflix!!!
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchbox View Post
    Considering the sheer weirdness of marsupial sex, they might have to be very...special...condoms!

There's also the minor inconvenience that the moment you tried to tell Blinky Bill he needed one, he'd start doing this. Female koalas may find that racket sexy, I don't know, but for myself I think I'll pass.

I'm getting that tingly feeling! And the best part? Post-coital hunger satisfied by BBQ marcupial, and the pelt makes great gloves, if it is anywhere as soft a kangaroo!
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  8. "...now do Classical Gas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthused Meerkat View Post
    My daughter loves the Blinky Bill movie on Netflix!!!
    It was originally a children’s book, by Dorothy Wall. Depending on how old your daughter is, she might enjoy that too.

My kids have it on their shelf at home. There’s a pile of specifically Australian books on one of the bookshelves, and I’m not sure how we started collecting them, but somehow here we are!

Quote Originally Posted by Guynavywife View Post
    I'm getting that tingly feeling! And the best part? Post-coital hunger satisfied by BBQ marcupial, and the pelt makes great gloves, if it is anywhere as soft a kangaroo!
    Asher, you kinky bastard. I never knew you had it in you.
  9. "...now do Classical Gas"
    Australian politicians are not, generally speaking, an inspiring bunch.

Sometimes, however, they manage to be funny. This is a member of the West Australian lower house. He's not so bad in this speech - a little flat maybe, but he hit all the high notes!

And so it will be immortalised in Hansard (the official record of everything that happens in Parliament) forever.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12