Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who's still here? | What's new?

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    Whoah! Im so glad that things are looking great for y'all.

And yeah, this site has become a little inactive, but we could always fix that ;P.
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.VinoVet View Post
    I lurk once or twice a month still. I am just about 8 months pregnant after 2 IVFs with a baby boy, also living in CT and doing great. My job is amazing, my H is doing great at work (got out of the military 4 years ago, works in finance in NYC) and we are pretty happy.
    8 months? And no baby belly shots? Tsk tsk
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  3. Senior Member

I'm here and also a lurker lol. We are still in California and DH is deployed AGAIN! Aria starts kindergarten on tuesday and Caspian is almost 2. The kids are doing great and we can't wait for Daddy to get home. I'm soooooooooo ready for a break.
  4. Senior Member
    I lurk on occasion.

The quick updates:

We got Sherlock a sister, Irene. She's a senior cocker spaniel.

Pic: https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...a3&oe=5C375BB4

I quit my managing job at the dog boutique and bakery a year ago and have been writing since then. Started out free lance writing, didn't like it. Now I am writing a book.

Living in GA. Still traveling as much as we can, but unfortunately not as much as when we were in Germany.

DH has been loving his post military job in IT for the past 3 years.

I found a new friend with horses and I am training her young guy for her.

I think that's about it. lol
  5. Navy Wife Extraordinaire
    Navy Wife Extraordinaire

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.VinoVet View Post
    I lurk once or twice a month still. I am just about 8 months pregnant after 2 IVFs with a baby boy, also living in CT and doing great. My job is amazing, my H is doing great at work (got out of the military 4 years ago, works in finance in NYC) and we are pretty happy.
    Congrats, Vino!
  6. Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    I'm still here. I lurk mostly because there's not much exciting in my life. Still working as a LOLyer DH is still in the guard and is now an NCO and DD is a vivacious 2 year old who likes to keep me on my toes!
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I lurk occasionally. It's weird, because I used to spend way more time on this site than I should have ��I'm homeschooling our son and keeping the house semi-organized, not really a whole lot going on. We are looking at finally moving. DH has been out for 6 years, and we have been stuck near his last duty station. We're finally seeing the light and looking forward to moving to VA and starting our farm ��.
  8. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Quote Originally Posted by Pink2HisCamo View Post
    I lurk occasionally. It's weird, because I used to spend way more time on this site than I should have ��I'm homeschooling our son and keeping the house semi-organized, not really a whole lot going on. We are looking at finally moving. DH has been out for 6 years, and we have been stuck near his last duty station. We're finally seeing the light and looking forward to moving to VA and starting our farm ��.
    Where in Virginia? If dh gets orders for Norfolk, we'll probably end up in base housing, but we might head over to Wilmington, too.

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234