Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who's still here? | What's new?

1. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I just got promoted at work (finallyyyy) the other day, so for the first time in my life I make a living wage! I'm super super excited about it, and everyone at work is really happy for me which feels really good. Also just bought a new car (literally same car as Becca lmao) but that's about it.
    Congrats on the promotion!! And it's more like I have the same car as you since you got yours first lol
    ~Becca~

2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Lurking still, and Black box, I keep telling you that children are a health hazard! More so than smoking! Which is also nasty.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  3. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    I'm still here, still not affiliated with the military (or dating anyone, lol)! Work has been going well albeit slightly stressful since we stilllllllll haven't found my replacement from when I moved/my coworker quit. My kitties are still assholes. I'm hosting my sister's surprise HP themed bridal shower next month and her wedding is in October so she's been keeping me on my maid of honor toes! My mum is coming to the states to visit next month and I'm planning my next trip to England + Ireland for Christmas/NYE! It's been a great year so far!
  4. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm around occasionally, not a lot has changed for us. DD starts high school tomorrow, I'm not emotionally prepared. I have a job interview with a school today after I get off work and I'm hoping and praying with everything I've got that I get the job so I can leave this hell hole I work in now. Other than that we're pretty much the same.

5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I seem to be lurking less, but I do pop by sometimes.

We still live in CT. My daughter recently turned 2. Work is busy for my husband and I both. And that's it. Ain't life grand?
  6. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

I'm still here but I lurk a lot!

Same ol same ol for me ... it's been just over ea year since we moved to St. Pete and we are still loving it. I also just got a new position at work so that's keeping me busy!
  7. Senior Member
    Still here. I lurk mostly. We just PCS'd and we're really loving the area. I had two job interviews the other day. Both want to do working interviews. I can't wait to start working and have two incomes again. Both are part time though. DH did suggest that maybe I can work both til I get offered full time at the one. So I'd have to see if that would be possible. But, nothing has been offered to me yet since I have to do the working interviews still, so trying not to get ahead of myself.
  8. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor

Still here. We PCS'd from WA to CO recently and bought a house in Denver. The kids started 1st and 3rd grade last week, which blows me away. Other than that, things are just about the same as always.

<3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
  9. Senior Member
    I'm here. It's my only safe place to vent haha.
    Figuring out what I'm doing with my life among having four small children. You know, the usual.
  10. Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!

I'm avid lurker. We moved back to the states from Japan. I got a job....and working on setting up some small businesses.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast