Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Pizza

  1. Senior Member
    Guynavywife's Avatar
    Guynavywife is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    19,321
    Blog Entries
    2
    #11
    Advertisements
    New York style.
    Pepperoni is the only acceptable topping.

    And there is no debate. That's like "sex with dead people.where do you stand on the debate. " No. Just no.
    And no, not everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  2. Wine-o
    brahette's Avatar
    brahette is offline
    Wine-o
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    2,792
    #12
    I like hand tossed and will have just about anything on it but love any white sauces. There's this pizza place where my sister lives that makes a Chicken Marsala pizza and it is TO DIE FOR!
    ~Becca~


  3. "...now do Classical Gas"
    Matchbox's Avatar
    Matchbox is offline
    "...now do Classical Gas"
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,322
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Guynavywife View Post
    New York style.
    Pepperoni is the only acceptable topping.

    And there is no debate. That's like "sex with dead people.where do you stand on the debate. " No. Just no.
    And no, not everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
    ...so where DO you stand on sex with dead people?

    If I cannot move heaven, I will raise hell
  4. Old Newbie
    Christine8790's Avatar
    Christine8790 is offline
    Old Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    28
    #14
    I've been on a huge white pizza with pesto kick lately! I can get down with pretty much any toppings EXCEPT pineapple. No time for that nonsense...
  5. Senior Member
    Medic2Doula's Avatar
    Medic2Doula is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,339
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by rayfinkle View Post
    Pizza is one of those things you can put ANYTHING you want on top with any combination.
    Pineapple and jalapeños? Nommmm
    Oh my god. We tried "pacific rim" from mellow mushroom a few weeks ago, other people call it a spicy Hawaiian......so good.
    I have instant regret, but I will do it.

    Jalapeno and cheddar....so good
    Philly cheese steak pizza....

    Gahhhhhh trying to watch my weight... pizza is my weakness.... one of them at least.
  6. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    rayfinkle's Avatar
    rayfinkle is offline
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    18,538
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Medic2Doula View Post
    Oh my god. We tried "pacific rim" from mellow mushroom a few weeks ago, other people call it a spicy Hawaiian......so good.
    I have instant regret, but I will do it.

    Jalapeno and cheddar....so good
    Philly cheese steak pizza....

    Gahhhhhh trying to watch my weight... pizza is my weakness.... one of them at least.
    Totally going to Mellow Mushroom this week and getting that. It also has ham, bacon and onions!


    life's a party, rock your body
  7. Senior Member
    Guynavywife's Avatar
    Guynavywife is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    19,321
    Blog Entries
    2
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchbox View Post
    ...so where DO you stand on sex with dead people?

    Standing is kind of difficult. However, they do show amazing flexibility for so many other positions!
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  8. "...now do Classical Gas"
    Matchbox's Avatar
    Matchbox is offline
    "...now do Classical Gas"
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,322
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Guynavywife View Post
    Standing is kind of difficult. However, they do show amazing flexibility for so many other positions!
    And never a word of complaint about not being in the mood, either.

    As far as dead men go, rigor mortis is probably more effective than Viagra. Tim Minchin already had a song about inflatable sex dolls, maybe he should do a little rewrite...
    If I cannot move heaven, I will raise hell
  9. Regular Member
    LoveConquers's Avatar
    LoveConquers is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    173
    #19
    I'll eat any kind of pizza.

    I prefer thick crust, thin feels like I'm eating cardboard.
  10. Old Newbie
    MilitaryMandy's Avatar
    MilitaryMandy is offline
    Old Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    28
    #20
    I like mine plain unless I'm going for a white pie, in which case I won't say no to some broccoli. Can't stand pineapple, but again, I'm not much for toppings so *shrugs*. I general prefer a thinner slice with crunchy crust to deep dish. Stuffed crust is awesome, but unnecessary.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •